CHAPTER 19 - PART 1

At LAN MANSION

The clock has struck at 1:00 pm and in a vast mansion, a boy is seen sitting at the dining table as he has been thinking about what to make for lunch as he is not getting what to make since both his husband and papa is not present at this hour in ...

The clock has struck at 1:00 pm and in a vast mansion, a boy is seen sitting at the dining table as he has been thinking about what to make for lunch as he is not getting what to make since both his husband and papa is not present at this hour in the mansion. It has been two days since he went out with his husband and to say bunny is happy would be an understatement he is extremely happy as that was the first time when someone had taken him to show the outside world which he was always denied to be shown by the Wei Family.

Zhan when heard that his husband wanted to take him out though at first thought the older might be teasing him as Yangzi used to do when she used to go out with his father and Mrs. Wei leaving him alone in tears. The boy always wanted to go out of the mansion with his parents or anyone who can take him outside but he was always denied to go out of the place except once a month when he need to do grocery shopping for the family as Mrs. Wei wanted to torture the boy by making him carry large and heavy bags but the boy started loving that day of the month as his wish of exploring the world always completed on that day but when Yibo took him outside he felt elated as one of his wish to go out with someone got fulfilled and above all this, he felt his husband had finally started liking him as the older has allowed to address him (Yibo) as "BO GE" and even started calling him (Zhan) as "BUNNY" and according to Zhan when anyone calls him bunny he always feel that person like him although his papa never calls him bunny but he still knows that the elder loves him.

 Wei wanted to torture the boy by making him carry large and heavy bags but the boy started loving that day of the month as his wish of exploring the world always completed on that day but when Yibo took him outside he felt elated as one of his wi...

Zhan who had been sitting at the table now has a smile on his face as his thoughts drifted back to two days before when suddenly he realized what he has been doing here which brought a frown to his face as he scolds himself,
"Bad Bunny! Concentrate on lunch!"

Mr. Yan and Xu Ma who had been standing beside Zhan when saw the antics of their little master smiled as they found it too cute to handle. The boy had been confused from the morning after his Bo ge refused to take the tiffin from him and Zhan when saw the refusal of his husband was about to cry but the latter told him that he will be back in the mansion for lunch and after saying that left for work leaving Zhan happy and shocked at the same time as this is the first time when Yibo is going to come back to the mansion at lunch so the boy is excited about lunch and has been thinking about what to make for lunch today but is not able to understand what he can make so he looks at Xu Ma and Butler Yan with an expectant eye.