CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(a)

AT LAN MANSION

The clock has been striking at 10:00 am and the Lan mansion is bustling with the sounds of workers working diligently as the Lan family has just finished with their breakfast and left the table so the workers are busy with cleaning the area as the...

The clock has been striking at 10:00 am and the Lan mansion is bustling with the sounds of workers working diligently as the Lan family has just finished with their breakfast and left the table so the workers are busy with cleaning the area as the family has already left the dining area to only move toward the living room of the Lan mansion as the elder of the family have settled on one of the sofas and the couple have settled on the sofa in front of him with Zhan's head on Yibo's shoulder as the boy is playing with Wangji which is sitting in his lap and in Yibo's lap is sitting Ying who is nibbling on the young heir's shirt as he is talking with his father about the new projects of Wang group of hotels.

Mr. Lan who had been sitting on the sofa has been listening to his son as in between he is asking Yibo to note some points for him and after half an hour when his son stopped talking he asked, "is that all, Mr. Lan Yibo?"

Yibo when heard his father immediately nodded his head as he spoke, "yes, Chairman Lan!" As hearing his father he knows that his father is talking to him professionally he decided to talk to him in the same way.

Mr. Lan on hearing this just let a laugh as he spoke, "that's great CEO Lan Yibo!" And then with a pause spoke, "can you show me the notes that you had made for me!" And Yibo on hearing the comment of his father just smiled as he hands over the notes to the elder and the latter on taking the notes started reading them as Yubo turned his attention toward Zhan who is still playing with Wangji and Ying as he is feeding him carrots which are cut by him into small pieces, especially for the bunnies, as he is showing them the carrots and when bunnies try to catch he moves them away making the big bunny giggle as he sees both the bunnies sulking at their parent.

Yibo when saw the scene playing there he just chuckled as seeing his husband in his baby mood always turns his face into a smile as this is what makes his dual life a little bit cheerful and as he is watching the act playing in front of him he just smiled but after sometimes he realized that the big bunny in front of him has forgotten about the little bunnies and now both the little one are sulking so he just nudged his husband's shoulder gathering the attention of Zhan.

Zhan who has been playing with the bunnies while giggling every time he takes the carrots away from him when felt a nudge on his shoulder immediately looked at the source of the nudge on his shoulder and seeing his Bo ge looking at him he spoke, "yes Bo ge!" As seeing his husband's reaction he realized that the older wants to say something.

Yibo on getting the attention he wants just looked at Zhan with a smile as he spoke, "bunny your little ones are hungry, don't tease them too much!" And Zhan on hearing this just looked at the bunnies who are looking at them with pitiful eyes and seeing this Zhan realized that he has teased the two bunnies a lot so he just took both of them on his lap as he takes the two carrots in his hand and put them in front of the bunnies and the bunnies at first were alarmed as they thought that the big bunny will again tease them and Zhan on seeing this just let a smile as he spoke, "not going to take them away!" And the bunnies on hearing the big bunny just moved toward his hand as they grab the carrot making both Zhan and Yibo laugh.