CHAPTER 28 - PART 2(b)

At WANG SONG RACING TRACK...

Zhan who has seen his only friend after a long time felt all the emotions which he has buried inside on not finding his only friend after a long time came out, which made him to run toward the said person to only hide in the said person's arms, it...

Zhan who has seen his only friend after a long time felt all the emotions which he has buried inside on not finding his only friend after a long time came out, which made him to run toward the said person to only hide in the said person's arms, it's not that Zhan is not happy with his gege, as he is happiest with him but seeing Cheng, his first friend he was not able to control his emotions as he hugged him tightly and mumbled, "I... I m... Missed you, g... Ge!" As few tears rolled down his eyes wetting Cheng's cloths.

Cheng who has been hugging his friend when felt his clothes getting wet realized that the younger in his arms is crying making him to look at Zhan as he spoke, "I too missed you, little one!" As he hugged the boy more tightly as a a smile appeared on his face And Zhan when heard this felt elated as he with his teary eyes looked up and spoke, "r... Really?" And Cheng nodded his head as he spoke, "yes!" And Zhan when heard this was about to speak but before he could Yibo's voice is heard making both of them to look in the direction where the young heir is standing with his piercing gaze and an expressionless face.

Yibo who has been watching all the scenes playing in front of him from the moment he has entered the cabin with his little husband  had a frown on his face as seeing his bunny baby almost forgetting him and being lost in all the people there made ...

Yibo who has been watching all the scenes playing in front of him from the moment he has entered the cabin with his little husband had a frown on his face as seeing his bunny baby almost forgetting him and being lost in all the people there made Yibo to feel a pain inside his heart as all he wanted is his baby's attention only on him but look at his little bunny who is focussing his attention on everyone other than him, and he was fine with it when his father hugged his little bunny but seeing the little one hugging Cheng so tightly made Yibo to feel a surge of anger as well as posessiveness, when suddenly a question appeared in his mind,

"Who is Cheng to his bunny?"

As he has never seen Zhan being this close to anyone except him, and what more shocking is that his little one is crying in that unknown person who is his friend arms and seeing this he was not able to control himself as he blurted out,

"WHO IS HE TO YOU, ZHAN?"

Gathering the attention of his two husband and friend. Zhan and Cheng when heard Yibo's voice immediately looked in his direction and the younger when saw the action on his husband's face felt a fear inside him as he immediately removed his hand from Cheng and after gathering his courage spoke, "b... Bo ge!"