1.1: That's The Golden Boy...Him?

Start from the beginning

Snape then walks over to his desk, before looking up at the girl beside Harry.

"Put your hand down, you silly girl. Now, for your information Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." Snape explained as the room went quiet. All of us waiting for one of them to speak.

"Well?" Snape asked looking around the room.

"Why aren't you all copying this down?" The professor asked as he begins to make a not of something on his desk.

"And Gryffindors, note that five points will be taken from your house... for your classmate's cheek."

🐍⚜️🐍

Some Time Later

"I have to be honest...Harry Potter? Kind of rude right?" Pansy asked sitting next to me in the Great Hall. I was working on the homework we'd already been assigned and glancing at Enzo every so often. The boy had been copying my notes down since he somehow managed to forget to take any one the first day of class!

"I think he's cool!" Theo smirked

"Of course you do, you think everyone is cool." Draco scoffed causing us to laugh as Theo shook his head in protest.

"No, I only think cool people are cool."

"Sure whate-"

"Three essays! It's only the first day and we already have three essays." Mattheo groaned as he came over to sit down followed by Blaise and Daphne.

"Oh it's not so bad. I've already written two of them." I shrugged my shoulders, still working on writing the third one.

"Well...I know who I'm cheating off of this year." Blaise joked holding up one of my completed essays and beginning to read it to himself.

"Not a chance Zabini." I laughed shaking my head and taking my essay back. Our conversation was interrupted by a loud bang coming from Gryffindor table. I looked over to see a cloud of smoke surrounding Seamus Finnigan, that kid has been blowing stuff up all day.

"Ooo mails here!!" Daphne cheered as several owls flew into the great hall

I watched as my grandmother's owl Koda fly over and drop three packages and an envelope in front of me

I watched as my grandmother's owl Koda fly over and drop three packages and an envelope in front of me. I laughed when I noticed that two of the packages were for Draco and Theo.

"These are for you." I smiled handing each of them their packages.

"Yay! I bet it's cookies." Theo cheered when he saw it was from Nana.

"Who made you cookies?" Mattheo asked shocked as most of the first year Slytherin's only received a short letter.

"Nana! She's honestly the best." Draco bragged opening his package with a wide smile. We each got Nana's homemade cookies, a blanket, a Slytherin stuffie, a Slytherin scarf, chocolates, and a candle.

 We each got Nana's homemade cookies, a blanket, a Slytherin stuffie, a Slytherin scarf, chocolates, and a candle

"I know it's not much but I thought it could help you feel at home. I'm so proud of you and know you'll do great things. Just don't forget to call me if you ever need anything. Love, Nana." Theo read happily eating one of his cookies and offering one to Pansy.

"I want cookies and happy notes!" Mattheo muttered sadly

"Ask Nana, she'll probably 'adopt' us all by the end of the year." Draco joked but there was so much seriousness in what he'd said.

"I'll write her and ask her to make you guys cookies too." I smiled happily.