16. Explorations

The kiss was tender and exploring for a long while before Gillian moaned and pressed herself to me, her golden triangle rocking tight against my thigh. My hands, as if of their own volition, went to the firm globes of her posterior and pulled her closer. The kiss deepened.

She turned a bit, unwrapped an arm and grabbed my arousal, a guttural purr rising from my throat as she moved her hand up and down. Then, pulling her mouth from mine, she nodded over her shoulder and panted two words, "Blanket. Explore."

I lifted her by her butt cheeks, took three short steps, squatted above the blanket, set her down and laid her back as I knelt between her legs. All the while, her hand firmly gripped my arousal, stroking as I stared down at the complexity dressed in golden hair, analysing. The folds likely to protect the hole. Where is it? Need to ask permission to explore, to ...

Gillian's words and increased stroking popped me from my thoughts. "Tell me about this, Jarvis. What do you call it?"

"My self."

"Yourself?"

I shrugged. "My nursemaid cautioned me to always keep myself hidden, and for a long time, I believed self was its name. It seems to have stuck because, to this day, I have no other name for it."

Gillian giggled. "Self might be confusing."

"True, though with it recently so often in this state, I now think of it as my arousal."

She pulled it down toward her and slid the skin off its head. "With its one eye, I see it as Cyclops, the giant of Greek mythology."

"I like that - Cyclops it shall be." Still staring at her complexity of folds, I nodded toward them and asked, "And what do you call yours?"

"My nursemaid called it my pudendum, but my young mouth could not master that, so it became my puddy. Later, the governess referred to it as my cunny."

"Which do you prefer?"

"I use both."

"May I touch it?"

"I would love that, though you will find it wet."

"Wet?"

"Part of my arousal. It comes when I play with it. Though, lately, also with my thoughts about you. I assume its slipperiness is to make fucking easier."

I nodded, recalling Judith's use of the word. "To ease the insertion." I placed a finger on one of the larger folds and pulled it aside. Then, with another finger, I moved a flap to see the glistening wetness. "Where does it feel best to touch?"

"Up here on my nub." She ran two fingers up her cleft and spread the flaps and folds further, revealing a central ridge. "This grows and hardens when I become aroused, and playing with it like this makes my entire being quake - body and soul."

"Ummm, like when I stroke self." Then, remembering what Judith had said, I asked, "Would my tongue serve as well as fingers?"

She trembled. "Better, I would think. Do you wish to?"

"I do. But you must unhand me, so I can reposition."

"Or not. Turn about and allow my mouth access to Cyclops. We can pleasure each other simultaneously."

I nodded, picturing the various postures to achieve this. "With the different sizes of our bodies and our parts, it would be better if I lie on my back and have you kneel with Miss Puddy above my mouth and Cyclops at yours."

"Ooh! Miss Puddy. I like that."

"Then, let us christen them both and further seal our betrothal."

"But we must stop short of fucking until we are wed. This is the restraint Judith mentioned. She also said it is very easy to get swept up in the passion and ignore reason."