Part- 65

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Surprise Surprise 💃
I'm being a good girl,
Giving you 2 updates within 24 hours.
You have to praise me 😜
Hahaha jokes apart,
Shower some love to this part!!
Long chapter ahead with 1850+ words!
Happy Reading ❤️

NEXT DAY

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan didn't wake me up today and when I finally woke up it was already half past nine. I looked around to find no sign of Karan. Where did he go? And why didn't he wake me up?

I started getting off of my bed but suddenly I heard Karan's voice.

Karan: No, stay right there.

I found him standing in the middle of the door with a food tray in his hands. What? He was preparing breakfast?

Tejasswi: Why did you prepare the breakfast Sunny? Why didn't you wake me up?

Karan: No, you should get rest and baby will grow healthy and I want my baby healthy so I will not let you do anything.

Tejasswi: Really? It's not supposed to be like this Sunny.

Karan: I am not going to listen to you Laddoo. I have read about pregnancy a little bit last night on the internet and according to the article, you should get enough rest, proper diet and healthy food. You should keep yourself hydrated and most importantly you should be happy all the time and it's my job to make you happy so you don't have to worry about that.

Tejasswi: Sunny, seriously? It's not right to just lay down on the bed all the time. In pregnancy, we should be careful but a little bit work is essential. I mean a little bit physical activity is good not too much and that's true. We should take some precautions like not stressing out or we should not do weightlifting or climbing stairs a lot but doing house chores will not do any harm and I will be bored as hell if I will keep lying down on the bed all the time..please try to understand.

Karan: Let's have some breakfast first and then we will go to the hospital for your checkups and we will discuss about it with Doctor, okay?

Tejasswi: Yeah, that will be a great idea.

I got up from the bed and after getting freshen up, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

We both started eating breakfast and he literally fed me with his hands and the sight of him taking care of me, literally melt my heart.

We finished our breakfast and he took the tray to the kitchen. He came back with a face mask and applied it on my face.

Tejasswi: What are you doing?

Karan: You should keep your skin hydrated too so I am applying face mask. Just close your eyes and let it be like this for fifteen minutes. I'm going to fill the bathtub for you with warm water so you will take bath later and then we will leave for the hospital, okay?

Tejasswi: You are so sweet, hubby. I love you.

Karan: You are the sweetest, wifey. I love you too. Stay here, I'll be back.

Tejasswi: Yeah. Thank you Sunny.

Karan: My pleasure, love.

He came out with a shampoo bottle in his hand and a fresh towel.

Karan: Don't wash your hairs, just simply take a bath, okay?

Tejasswi: Why?

Karan: Because I'll wash your hairs from now on.