Part- 40

Helloo lovely people's!!!
As I earlier said I will give a 1 update daily!!!
So here is today's update!!
Thank You For all the love!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan: Laddoo Baby, I'm getting impatient to find out and I'm not gonna stop until I'll find out the answer to my unasked question. Do you by any chance... love me?

He took a break in between completing his question and I bite on my lower lip as soon as I heard his question. I didn't know what to say because even I was clueless about what I feel for him.

Tejasswi: Karan, I... actually.. I... I don't know..

Karan: You don't love me?

Tejasswi: No, I didn't say that but.. It's kind of confusing. I do feel something for you and it's very deep and special but I don't know if it's love or something else but I feel really special when I'm with you. I don't feel scared around you anymore instead I feel safe with you now.

Karan: Well, that is kind of the progress and about the rest, we'll find out later but let me tell you one thing very clearly.

He said, pulling me on his lap and I encircled my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes.

Tejasswi: What is it?

Karan: You should be scared of me when it comes to few things like....

He paused for a second to look at my face and I was so confused and his words really made me a little bit scared.

Tejasswi: L..like?

Karan: Like this...

And he pulled my hands top above my head and pinned my back to the bed and attacked on my neck. I must say, I will never be able to know about his next actions because he can be calm in present and bring the storm in next moment. This time he brought the storm in my mind, the storm of excitement, feelings, happiness and ecstasy.

KARAN'S POV

I felt so good when I destroyed our marriage contract papers. I was feeling burdened for treating her badly since I got to know about her past experiences and when I destroyed those papers, It felt so good. I was feeling good because there was no boundaries and restrictions between us.

We ended up kissing each other and dozed off after our little make out session.

IN THE MORNING

TEJASSWI'S POV

Tejasswi: Sunny, please get up. You'll be late.

I tapped on his shoulder while he was sleeping on the bed while hugging me tightly and he didn't even dodged a bit. I tried to wake him up again and again.

Karan: Let me sleep a little bit more Laddoo. I don't want to get up.

He spoke in his sleepy voice and Gosh his sleepy voice was the sexiest thing in the world. I tried to wake him up again and this time he opened his eyes and his forehead had some creases of irritation.

Karan: Say it once again and you won't be able to walk for almost a week.

Tejasswi: What? I asked him with confusion.

Karan: Yes, you heard it right.

Tejasswi: What do you mean by I won't be able to walk for a week? Are you...going to hurt me? I asked to him with a slight tension in my voice and he smirked at me. What's with that smirk ?

Karan: Oh baby! You are so innocent that I don't want to spoil you but I will love to spoil you because it will be worth it.

Tejasswi: Sunny, What are you talking about?

Karan: Do you really want to know about that Laddoo? He smirked.

Tejasswi: Yes, why?

Karan: Fine. So listen to me very carefully. It means that I will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week almost.

He said that without any pause and I blushed hard while my mouth was wide open in shock. I pushed him away but before I could get up from the bed, he pulled me back on top of him.

Karan: Don't even think about getting up from the bed until I say so, got it?

Tejasswi: B..but... You'll be I... late.

Karan: It's My company and I always reach there on time. It won't do any harm if I'll be reaching there a little bit late today.

I bite on my bottom lip in embarrassment because I was on top of him and our front were squeezing between us. I couldn't help but blushed hard due to our uncomfortable position.

He slowly moved his hand in my hairs and pulled me towards him. He tilted his head and placed his lips on mine. He started kissing me slowly and sensually. I moaned a little and pushed him away but it didn't affect him at all but he switched our positions and now he was lying on top of me.

Tejasswi: Wh..what are you doing Sunny ?

Karan: I want my morning kiss and I'm not gonna leave without it so you better be cooperative otherwise I can steal the kiss from you.

Tejasswi: Kar....ummm.

He didn't let me say anything else and smashed his lips on mine, giving me a very passionate kiss. His lips were moulding against mine and out of embarrassment, I was trying to be normal still but it looked like that he didn't like the idea so he pulled my lower lip in between his lips and I gasped. He sucked both my lips and kissed me deeply.

When I was out of breathe, he moved his lips towards my neck.

Tejasswi: Karan, please stop. You just wanted your kiss, right?

I said with a pout and he looked at me and smiled while giving a small peck on my lips.

Karan: Yes, I wanted my morning kiss but I didn't say that I won't do anything else.

Tejasswi: Sunny, no. It's not fair.

Karan: Everything is fair in love and war wifey. Baby I want to make you mine and I want to do it as soon as possible because I can't wait anymore to make you mine. I love you so much and now there's no restrictions or contract between us and I want to rectify my mistake. I want to love you, grow with you and to spend a happy life with you.

Tejasswi: I also want to spend my whole life with you and I love you too Sunny!

He flashed a genuine smile, revealing his dimple.

Karan: Finally You Said it!!!
I love you Laddoo, I Love You Soo Much!!! Think about what I just said, you have the whole day to think about it and I will ask you again in the evening. If you want me to make you mine, I'll do it today and if you aren't ready yet then we will wait but listen Mrs.TEJASSWI KUNDRRA, you are mine and mine only!!!

He said with a possessiveness and I liked his possessiveness because it showed how much he loves me. He got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom after kissing me one more time.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

Here is the next chapter!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Are you all liking this TejRan Romance??
Let me know in comments section!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️