Part- 15

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

After the breakfast, Karan left for his company and I started doing dishes. After almost few minutes later, I went in the room of Mom-dad and decided to talk to her one last time, in a hope that this time she will agree to stay here with me.

Tejasswi: Mom?

Mom: Teju? Come inside dear.

I went inside the room and Papa flashed a genuine smile towards me, which I returned to him while flashing a soft smile on my lips.

Tejasswi: Mom, I wanted to ask you something.

Mom: Yes Teju, don't be so formal. You can simply ask for anything.

Tejasswi: Mom, can't we bring Meenu di here so we can live together?

(Meenu di is Karan's Sister...She is married and lives different country. She Loves her Brother Alot!!)

Mom: What happened Teju? Why you seemed so sad? Did Karan do anything wrong? Did he hurt you?

Tejasswi: N...No mom, it's nothing like that.

Mom: Then why aren't you happy baccha? Why do you look so pale all of a sudden?

Tejasswi: Mom, I'm gonna miss you both. Please don't leave me alone.

Mom: Aww, my baby. Even we are gonna miss you. Come here.

And she pulled me into a motherly hug which I was yearning for since my childhood.

Mom: Don't be sad sweety. We will talk to you daily, I promise. And you know what? Meenu is already excited to talk to you. When I will reach there, we will talk to each other on video calls daily.

Tejasswi: Yes mom.

I said half heartedly and dad came in front of me and held me by my shoulders.

Dad: Don't be sad My daughter. You can come to see us anytime but you should spend some time with your husband too, right? When you will start a family, you won't be able to spend quality time with your husband because you will have more responsibilities on your shoulders so try to enjoy as much as you can.

He said and laughed when he noticed that I was blushing. He hugged me and patted my head.

Mom: Mr Kundrra don't make her embarrassed. Look how flushed she looks now.

I bowed my head and didn't dare to look at them and they started laughing at my state. I knew very well that there won't be nothing in between me and Karan rather than hatred but I didn't know why, it made me embarrassed when my father in law mentioned the family thing.

Then I understood that there wasn't no option left for me and they can't stay, so I decided to help them in packing their stuffs. After almost 30 minutes later, everything was done and I went to bring some juice for everyone.

I sat down on the couch with them and we enjoyed our juice. Dad went to answer his call and mother in law started talking about me and Karan.

Mom: Teju, how's everything? Are you happy? I mean...I didn't get time to ask you about it before. Are you comfortable ? Is everything okay between both of you?

I wanted to tell her the truth but remembered the threatening warning of Karan so decided to keep it all secret.

Tejasswi: Yes mom, everything is good and I am happy and comfortable. Don't worry.

Mom: That's a relief.

I didn't say anything but smiled in return.

Mom: So, what you will do when Karan will be in his company? What are your hobbies?

Tejasswi: I will clean the house and do house chores. I like doing it. Besides it all, I like singing, dancing, painting, gardening and many more things. I'm curious about different things so I like doing everything.

Mom: That's great. Thank God you have so many hobbies. I promise,you won't get bored.

Tejasswi: I didn't understand mom.

Mom: Come with me, I'll show you.

Tejasswi: Okay.

She took my hand in her hand and started walking outside the house.

When we were standing near the entrance, she motioned her finger towards somewhere and I looked towards the direction where she was pointing at and I was amazed by looking at the site. I found out that the house was surrounded by greenery. Why didn't I noticed it before? Maybe I was too sad to notice that.

After taking a walk in the garden, we came back inside the house and she lead me towards a room where, there were so many stuffs like colours, canvas, brushes and there were few paintings too. I looked at them and found out that they were handmade. I looked towards mom and she smiled at me.

Mom: These are made by me and Meenu. How is it?

Tejasswi: It's amazing. You both are so talented mom.

Mom: Thanks dear. You can come here anytime and use these stuffs if you want to make paintings. Now come here, There's more.

I was so excited to see the things which I wasn't aware of. We went in another room and there was few boxes and she played some music and showed me microphone and told me that I can sing and dance If I ever want to. I was too stunned to see that there wasn't a single thing which they didn't have in the house.

Mom: Do you like reading books?

Tejasswi: Yes mom, I love reading books in my free time.

Mom: Then there's a library too and you will love to spend more time there because I have so many novels and books there and if you like to write journal, you will find one for you too. We all write one based on our lives.

Tejasswi: That's great mom. I'm so happy. Thank you for giving me this lovely present.

Mom: Don't thank me Teju, it's all yours.

I was happy that now, I will have a place where I could spend as much as time I want and it will keep me busy and away from the devil. I was so happy.

Soo here is the next chapter!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
And let me know in comments section how is story Going???

FOLLOW BHI KR LO 😂♥️
PS: JUST KIDDING 😌

Next Update After 170 likes!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️