Part- 49

Helloo lovely people's!!!
As I said next chapter will be based on your response so if you want next chapter then hit the STAR Button!!!
Now new twist started!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

NEXT MORNING

TEJASSWI'S POV

I woke up in the morning and felt myself underneath someone heavy. I opened my eyes and found karan on top of me. He was sleeping like a panda and his arms were wrapped around me possessively. I tried to move my hands but his arms were holding me strongly and I couldn't move even an inch.

Tejasswi: Sunny, please wake up. I'm getting numb, please wake up.

He moved a little bit and released my hands. I gasped for air and massaged my arms. He must have felt the movements so he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

Karan: What happened baby?

He asked unaware of the fact and I looked at him with a frown.

Tejasswi: You literally planned to block the blood supply in my body and kill me, in the morning. I'm feeling numb now.

He realized that I was underneath him and he lifted his body all of a sudden and pulled me on top of him. He placed my head on his chest and started massaging my arms.

Karan: I'm sorry Laddoo, I didn't realize but don't say anything like that again. I will never do that. You might be joking but I'm serious.

He became serious all of a sudden and I looked into his eyes to find out that he was damn serious.

Tejasswi: I know that, I was just joking. Please don't overthink.

He didn't say anything but took me in his embrace and rubbed my back for almost ten minutes until I decided to ask him about the reason of sudden change in his mood.

Tejasswi: Sunny ?

Karan: Hmm?

Tejasswi: What happened Sunny?

Karan: Nothing. Why?

Tejasswi: There's something which is bothering you. Tell me what is it Karan?

Karan: I told you there's nothing. Seriously.

I asked two more times before giving up.

Tejasswi: Fine.

I pushed him away and started walking away from him.

Karan: Where are you going baby?

He asked with a concern in his voice and I stopped in my track.

Tejasswi: I'm going to get ready as you have nothing to tell me.

I said and turned on my heels to rush into bathroom but before I could disappear he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

Karan: Please don't go laddoo, just for few minutes..(sigh)...be my side..please.

I turned to look into his eyes and found his face getting tensed. I didn't understand what was he hiding from me but I couldn't sit like that without finding the reason behind sudden change in his mood. I hugged him back and patted on his back while he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me on the bed again, not breaking the hug and lay down on the bed with me, not uttering a single word.

Tejasswi: Sunny ?

Karan: Please don't say anything...please Laddoo!!

Tejasswi: But I'm getting worried about you, please say something otherwise I'll die in curiosity.

Karan: Laddoo...don't say anything like that..again.

He said in anger but immediately dropped his voice while closing his eyes and placing his forehead on mine.

Karan: I'm sorry laddoo, I'm scared.

Tejasswi: Scared of what?

Karan: That I might lose you...

Tejasswi: But I'm not going anywhere, I'm here,in front of you, right?

Karan: Yes you are...but... I had a terrible nightmare and you...you were lying besides me but you were not breathing at all. You were...dead.

I found the fear, sadness and worry in his eyes...for me. I didn't know what should I feel the most, should I be happy that he loves me so much that he got scared when he had a nightmare about losing me or should I become worried because he shouldn't get too attached to me as life and death isn't in our hands and I didn't want him to lose his mind if he ever found his terrible nightmare turning into reality.

I shrugged every single thought and cupped his cheeks to made him look at me.

Tejasswi: Hey Sunny, look at me. I'm fine, okay?

He simply nodded his head and pulled me on his lap and kissed my forehead. We remained like this for quite some time until he felt good.

KARAN'S POV

I lied to her because I didn't know how to tell her the truth. I didn't even know if she would believe me or not but I hadn't enough courage to tell her the truth because I could lost her and I wasn't ready to take that risk....not at all. So I simply made an story which was partially true and kept the real reason hidden for now atleast.

Here is the next chapter!!!
Guess what will happen next??? Why Karan is so tensed???
Let me know in comments section!!
Do likes and comments!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️