Part- 5

Hello lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
There is some glitch in this story please part number check krke read Krna!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

We came back to house and my mom was so happy with my decision. She kissed my cheeks and smiled brightly.

KM: Oh God! You don't know how happy I'm today and you are the reason behind it all my Sunny. I love you so much. God bless you my child. Finally I will be able to see my son getting married before dying.

Karan: Mom, please stop talking nonsense. How many times I've told you not to say things like that?

KM: Ok,Ok I'm sorry. I am just too happy to realize what I'm saying right now.

Karan: Your happiness matters the most to me mom.

KM: Are you really happy with Tejasswi or are you just getting married for my happiness?

Karan: Mom I'm happy, trust me.

KM: That's great.

You don't know how happy I'm mom, because I'm going to teach her a lesson for lifetime. She wanted to seduce me just because of my money so let her be, I'll make her pay for this. She will regret her dicision every single day.

Is lost in my thoughts when my mom tapped on my shoulder and I turned my gaze towards her.

KM: What happened Sunny?

Karan: Ah nothing. I was just thinking about some business stuff.

KM: Don't think about business right now and tell me when will you want to get married I'm so excited and I can't wait any longer but still I will respect your choice.

Karan: How about next week?

KM: It's so soon sunny. Are you sure?

Karan: Yes Mom. Leave everything to me, I'll handle everything, okay?

KM: Awww..my Sunny is getting impatient huh?

Karan: No mom, it's not like that. I just want to see you happy, that's it.

KM: Yeah, yeah, I can see that but you are impatient, I can see that too.

Karan: Mom, stop teasing me.

KM: Okay Let me call them to inform that you want to get married next week,okay?

Karan: Sure!

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was making dinner when my dad got a call and he picked up after two rings. I could see his expressions changing in each and every second.

Rishi: Oh,ok. I will tell her. She will be ready.

What is the matter? Who's on the other side?

Finally dad cut the call and looked at me but before I could say something, my stepmother intertwined in between talking.

Rishi: It was from Karan's mom. She was saying that Karan wants to get married next week. She was saying that tomorrow Karan will come to pick Tejasswi and they will go to buy wedding dresses.