Part- 3

Hello lovely people's!!!
Shower your love!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
There is some glitch in this story please part number check krke read Krna!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was so nervous because I didn't know what am I supposed to do when I will meet him? I was in between my thoughts when my stepmother Priya barged into my room and threw a red dress on my face.

Priya: Wear this you slut and get ready. They will be here anytime soon. And I simply nodded in agreement because I don't have any right to voice up my opinion and like my dad said it was going to end soon so I was a little bit hopeful for today.

Priya: One more thing, don't try to be over smart. They are very Rich and I don't want to disappoint them. So don't you try to spoil my plan. I heard that they are so rich and I want money, that's why I have arranged this marriage for you so you can give me money. You are my lottery ticket and I will use you whenever I want to. So don't open you mouth until I tell you. Now move your ass and get ready and behave in front of them, understand?

Tejasswi: Yes ma'am.

And she left me alone by throwing a venomous glance at me. I took the dress and get changed. It was too short for me because it was barely covering my thighs. It was a off shoulder dress and it was slipping from my shoulders and it was kind of uncomfortable for me because I've never wore such dresses in my whole life.
But I couldn't deny to wear this as my stepmother wanted to put my body on a show like they will agreed to me only after looking at my body. It made me cringe while thinking about it. I covered my shoulders with my open hairs so it will be less uncomfortable for me. In that way, I won't look like a slut.

I got ready and after half an hour,I heard the door bell. I open the door of my room and tried to take a glance of Them.
I saw two people first and immediately recognized Them.

They were Mr. and Mrs Kundrra. Then he came inside and I felt my cheeks burning. He was wearing a black suit and he was looking so perfect. He was so handsome that I thought he will not accept me. I started becoming nervous again and soon I heard a knock on my door.

I opened the door and found my dad standing there. Thank God it wasn't my stepmother because she will make me more nervous right now. My dad looked at me and.flashed a smile.

Rishi: You are looking so beautiful my child.

Tejasswi: Thanks dad.

Rishi: Nervous?

Tejasswi: Yes, a lot.

Rishi: Don't be. Everything will be alright, okay?

I sighed and my dad placed his finger under my chin and made me look into his eyes.

Rishi: Don't be like that my child. I'll be there by your side.okay?

Tejasswi: Yes, thanks dad.

Rishi: Good. Shall we go?

And I nodded in agreement. I just hope, everything is going to be fine and with that thought, I exited my room with dad by my side.

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was sitting on the couch but I didn't look at him yet. I was playing with my fingers due to nervousness. My stepmother was talking to his parents and I was sitting silently on the couch glanced towards him and found that he was already looking at me.
Oh Gosh. I immediately turned my gaze away and started looking down at my feet. I can bet my cheeks must be red due to embarrassment. I was silently wishing for this to come to an end soon so I could go back to my room but it looked like everything was going so slow.

After few minutes, Karan's Mom called my name and I looked at her.

KM: Tejasswi, come sit with us Baccha.

Oh God! How can I sit there? I kept playing with my fingers and looked at my stepmother. She glared at me and motioned me to go. I took a deep breathe and started walking towards them. I sat down in between Karan's Mom and Karan. His strong Cologne filled my nostrils and it was very intoxicating.

Suddenly his knee brushed my leg and I shivered in response. He looked at me and our eyes met. The eye contact was making me so weak that if I would have been standing. I could have fall down on the floor. He had a frown on his face and I turned my gaze away from him Immediately. Maybe he didn't like me.

The thought of him not liking me caused an unknown hurt inside my chest but I plastered a fake smile on my face to hide that hurt.

Karan: Stop this Fake smile of yours. You don't have to do that because I can see what you are. You can't hide that from me. I know from where do you belongs to so stop your dramatic act.

He whispered to my ear and it made me shiver when his lips brushed my ear. Then I focused on his words and it made me look in his way. I found him smirking towards me.
What was that smirk for and what does he mean by he knows that from where I belongs to ?

I was sitting there silently recalling his words again and again until it made sense to me. He was thinking I'm a slut.
It's not like I was wearing that dress with my choice. My eyes started getting filled with tears. I wanted to cry out loud at that time but I held my tears just because of my father.

I looked at him again and he was looking at me with a look of disgust. It made me uncomfortable because even I wasn't comfortable in that dress but my stepmother forced me to wear that.

He looked at me once again and this time when our eyes met his eyes turned soft a little bit but I bowed my head and shed one or two tears who was begging to let them free from my eyes. I was wishing for all this to end soon sat could shed my tears and let it all out from my chest.

I was so feeling suffocated in that environment and I Want to run away from there but I didn't dare to move from them. I wiped my tears silently and shifted a little bit towards the other side of him so I could maintain a distance from him.

KM: Karan, Tejasswi, you guys can talk if you want to.

Priya: There's no need to talk about anything Mrs. Kundrra, She likes Karan already.

KM: You Karan? Do you like her?

I was praying for him to reject me but he had something else in his mind.

Karan: I'm ready for this marriage.

And as soon as those words left his mouth, I looked at him in shock and found him smirking towards me.

Soo Here Is the next part...I hope story is interesting and you all are liking Itt!!

Please Do Votes & Comments!!!

Next Update after 100 likes!!

Ps: I have already written 2 chapters lets complete the target soon!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️