Part- 14

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

It's been two weeks and I was abiding the rules of the contract very well. I was more than happy with the rules related to behind closed doors because the devil wasn't doing anything to me and I was sleeping on the couch and he was sleeping on the bed. Yeah, in novels and dramas guys takes the couch and made the female characters sleep on the bed but he is like this, completely dominant and egoistic, Well, I don't care until he doesn't harm me in any way.

I used to wake up early in the morning everyday and did house chores like I used to do in my father's house before. There was nothing new in my life except this devil's dominating and rude behavior. Well, I didn't mind at all because he was treating me just like my stepmother so I can say that my life didn't change even after getting married but atleast now I have three people in my life who loves me a lot; My father, my father in law and mother in law.

I prepared the breakfast and as soon as I placed the breakfast on the dining table, everyone started gathering. I found out that the people here are punctual when it comes to meals and that was quite good habit.

Everyone came to the table except Karan and my mother in law noticed that only he was missing so she told me to call him and join us. I was going to call him but he joined the table with everyone in next second and I was thankful for that because I didn't want to face his temper in the morning.

He came and kissed my cheek as usual. Yes, he kissed me just to pretend a lovey dovey husband in front of his parents and my mother in law smiled after looking at us.

Karan's Mom: Aww, love birds.

I knew that it was just an act but I couldn't stop the blush at her comment

Karan: Stop blushing, I kissed you just to show my mom that we are on good terms. Don't feel so special because you are not.

My smile vanished after hearing his words and looked at him and found him smirking at me.

Tejasswi: I was also pretending, even I didn't feel anything. I just care about mom and dad that's thing that matters to me.

Karan: Don't talk back, you don't have permission to talk back to me.

Tejasswi: I'm not talking back. I'm just telling you the truth.

I said and his fingers immediately clenched around the fork and I turned my gaze and focused on my breakfast. It was complete silence for few seconds when Mom speak.

Mom: Guys, it's already two weeks and I am glad that you have a great chemistry together even after getting only little bit of time. I think we should now leave you two alone to get some privacy. You are newly wedded couples and you should enjoy each others company a lot. Right Mr Kundrra?

Karan's Dad: Yeah, you are right. Karan, Teju, we have decided to leave in the evening, okay?

I choked on my food and Karan looked at me with a frown but changed his expressions and pretended to be concerned about me and handover a glass of water. I took the glass and gulped it down and he rubbed my back for few seconds. I felt goosebumps around my whole body when his hand touched my back. I removed his hand from my back and told him that I am mine.

I was too shocked by this sudden announcement because if his parents will move from the house, there's no way I will survive with this devil alone in this house. I decided to ask my Mom if they will return soon or were they planning to move from here permanently.

Tejasswi: Mom, why are you both leaving? We are good, please live with us. We don't have any problem, right Karan?

I said and looked at Karan who had an evil smile on his face and it scared me more and I decided to do it all alone and persuade them to live with us.

Tejasswi: Mom, where will you go? We are more than happy to live with you guys. Please don't leave us, please?

Mom: Oh Beta, I would love to be with you but I have to go to my daughter's house. She is pregnant and needs me. She wasn't able to be a part of your marriage because she was suggested to take bed rest otherwise she was so excited to meet you. But don't you worry Teju, we will soon call you but you should spend some time alone with each other as you are newly wedded couples and need some time alone to know about each other more, right?

I nodded in agreement but anyone could have seen the disappointed and fear on my face because Karan was smirking all the time when I was persuading them.

Mom: Okay guys, we have to pack our things. You guys carry on.

Karan: Yes mom.

And they left us alone and suddenly I lost my appetite. I started getting up from my seat but he stopped me.

Karan: Where are you going?

Teju: I'm going to do the dishes?

Karan: What about your breakfast?

Teju: I don't have appetite.

Karan: Sit down and finish what's on your plate..

He gave me command and I didn't dare to deny his order and started eating my breakfast half - heartedly.

Here is the next Chapter!!!!
Guys Even today I am busy so please don't give gaffe to me if the update does not come on time!!!

Next update After 160 Likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️