Part- 42

Helloooo Lovely People's!!!
From last 2 days my Wattpad was not working properly that's why I didn't give you update!!
Here is the next update!!
Previous chapter's response is so low so I decided Mai iss chapter pe respose dekhungi if the response will same as previous one then I will give update on Saturday & Sunday only!!
So now Choice is yours!!
What you all want daily update or weekend update!!!
And Yeahh 1500+ words long chapter!

Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

I kept the book aside and started searching about the things a man likes the most. I didn't find anything great so I stopped my search. I started thinking by myself but I didn't get even a single hit about it because I never had any relationship in my life so I wasn't aware of the likes and dislikes of guys.

My mind gave me a signal to call Jessica and it was the best idea because she is Sunny's best friend and she knows him very well and she will definitely help me as we became close to each other too.

I immediately called her and she picked up my call after three rings.

Jessica: Hi babe, how are you?

Tejasswi: Hi Jessi, I'm fine. How are you? I'm not disturbing you, right?

Jessica: Babe, how many times I've told you that you don't have to think about anything before calling me. You can call me anytime and if I'm working and even surrounded by my customers, kick them off just for you.

Tejasswi: Please don't do that, it's a very bad idea.

Jessica: Haha, I know. I was just kidding but I can make them wait because you are my best friend and if you need me, I'll prioritize you first. You are the most important person in my life, you know that right?

Tejasswi: Yeah, thank you for loving me so much.

Jessica: Always welcome. Now tell me, what can I do for you?

Tejasswi: Actually, I want to give a surprise to Karan and I have no idea about what to do so I thought you will help me...

Jessica: You choosed the right person to call, I'll definitely help you. So what kind of surprise do you want to give him? I have plenty of ideas.

Tejasswi: I have no idea so you tell me what will be the best.

Jessica: Wear something sexy and seduce him, I can bet he will love the surprise.

Tejasswi: Hey, no.. I.. I'm not going to do that. Please suggest something else.

I started blushing at the mention of seducing him. Karan was enough to make me blush and now Jessi was also doing the same.

Jessica: Oh my God! I can bet that your face must have turned red by now, haha. Be bold babe otherwise you will not be able to give me a little baby to play with.

Tejasswi: No, please...

Jessica: Ok ok, let's think about something else..ummm....what about making something good for him to eat and giving him a shoulder and head massage? He will like it because he must be tired in the evening and you can give him a massage and good food will be the bonus. What do you think?

Tejasswi: Yeah, that's great idea. I'll prefer this one rather than the first one. Lol.

Jessica: Choice is yours babe but you can try the first idea anytime and you will be amazed by the results. He will not let you sleep for the whole fucking night.