Part- 56

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Note:
I'm really really very sorry everyone for late update.
I took a break from writing,
Sorry i didn't inform you!!
Next time mai pehle hi bata dungi please gaffe matt dena!!!
Long chapter ahead...ENJOY!!!
PLEASE VOTE & COMMENTS KRNA!!!

AFTER TWO WEEKS

KARAN'S POV

It's been two weeks and Teju wasn't talking much since Rishi visited us. She refused to talk to her parents but still she was a lot disturbed because of what her father did.

I decided to give her some time to get used to it as per her request but now her silence was killing me every single day and I was losing my patience because I can tolerate every single thing but I can't bear two things in my life; her crying face and her silence and I was witnessing two of them lately.

I came back from my company and entered inside the house. Teju was standing near the window as usual, looking outside. I went towards her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and she turned to look at me.

I observed her face and she was still in that mood of not being much talkative and it was making me feel uneasy.

Tejasswi: Let me get you some Chai.

She said and after giving me a small smile, she rushed into the kitchen. My gaze was following her all the way and she started making the chai.

I was being impatient to talk to her so I went inside the kitchen and placed my hand over hers. She looked at me almost having no emotion on her face. I tried to find any sign of emotions in her eyes but they were as much blank as her face.

Tejasswi: Do you want anything else?

Karan: Yes.

Tejasswi: What do you want?

Karan: You.

Tejasswi: Huh?

She finally showed some confusion on her face and I was grateful for that because she was acting like a robot lately.

Karan: I want my wife back. You are not that Laddoo which I used to love. She was cheerful, bubbly, shy, sometimes she used to be a little bit naughty and she was too innocent to get my jokes. What I am seeing is merely a body wandering around who has no emotions at all.

She looked at me with blank face and it pissed me off even more. I knew it that she must be sad because she didn't expect something like that from her father but she has to understand that being sad about that isn't going to change anything.

She was only hurting her by being sad about it and how long she will be sad for the thing which isn't going to change In her whole life. Rishi will never become a great father because he is an asshole and he will be like that forever.

She didn't say anything and started making chai once again. I was so pissed off that I dropped every single thing on the floor and she looked at me with surprise in her eyes.

I was waiting for her to say something but she didn't say anything instead she just started looking down to her feets. My heart was getting clenched inside my chest. What should I do to bring back my wifey ? I was so clueless and I was missing my Laddoo, who used to wondering around in the house with that constant smile on her face.

I pulled her out of the kitchen and settled on the couch, making her sit on my lap, facing me.

Karan: It's been two weeks, Laddoo. Say something, scream at me or shout at me...please.