Part- 8

Hello lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!
Long chapter!!
Please part numbers check krke read Krna!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

She was struggling into my arms but I wasn't planning to release her so soon. Her lips were so soft and kissable that I wanter to kiss her more and more. The way she wasn't kissing me and the way her body was reacting, I could feel that it was her first kiss and the thought of being her first was turning me on.

I kissed her roughly and she was trying to push me but I was too strong and I kissed her with so much anger. She wasn't moving her lips and then I Bite on her lips and she winced in pain and opened her mouth and I got the opportunity and slide my tongue inside her mouth.

She was continuously pushing me and hitting me with her fists but I didn't let her go. I kissed her for almost 10 minutes and when I broke the kiss, her lips were so red and her eyes were red and had tears.

Tejasswi: How dare you kiss me?

Karan: Don't tell me it was your first kiss?
I asked more like a question and she closed her eyes in frustration and started unlocking the door to exit the car but I placed my hand on hers and closed the door again and pulled her towards me.

Till now, I was more than sure that it was her first kiss but I wanted to listen from her so I asked her again.

Karan: Answer me, was this is your first kiss?

Tejasswi: Leave me!

Sha tried to free herself from me but I tightened my hold around her waist more.

Karan: First Answer me. Was this is your first kiss?

Tejasswi: Yes. Are you satisfied now?

Karan: Very much satisfied.

And then I left her and she again tried to open the door but I started driving the car so she didn't get the chance to get off from the car. She was pissed off and wasn't looking at me but this time it didn't bother me much because she was embarrassed. Her cheeks turned red due to embarrassment and I was feeling happy to see her reaction.

I stopped the car near an expensive restaurant and exited from the car, I opened the car door for her and waited for her to exit the car but she kept sitting there like that.

Karan: Come outside, now, I said more like a command but she didn't listen to me.

Tejasswi: You can eat if you are hungry, I'm good here. I just want to go back to my home.

Karan: I'm not asking you, come out right now.

But she was still sitting there like a stubborn child. I sighed and pulled her outside and took her into my arms and Started walking inside the restaurant.

Tejasswi: What are you doing? Leave me.

Karan: You made me do it and I didn't have any option so I have to do this.

Tejasswi: I said I'm not hungry, I just want to go back to my home, don't you understand?

Karan: You aren't hungry & I'm also not very much hungry but I want to eat Ice cream... I'm not going to leave without eating anything.

Actually I don't want to eat ice cream at all but I wanted to tease her more and I have a great idea for that. I booked a corner table and sat down. She was sitting to the window side and I purposely sat besides her. She wasn't looking at me but I didn't mind that because I was waiting to execute my plan.