Part- 18

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!
Now a days I have a busy schedule so please gaffe matt doo!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and found the couch empty. It was strange because she wasn't back yet. Now I started getting confused. I searched for her in the whole house but didn't find anywhere. I went to check on her in every single room but she was no where to be seen. Atlast when I came across from the library, I found her sleeping with a book near to her chest. She was sleeping on a beanbag and her figure was looking so tiny because she had curled up herself.

I went near her not to making any noise and found her sleeping peacefully. I slowly took the book from her hand and then again looked at her. I thought if I should take her to the room or should I let her sleep here but then I felt her shivering due to cold breeze. I thought that each passing moment the weather will turn cold so it will be better to take her to the bedroom. I slowly pulled her up into my arms and walked towards our bedroom.

As soon as I entered inside my bedroom, I looked towards the couch. I don't know what changed my mind but instead of letting her sleep on the couch, I made her lay on the bed and I lied down on the couch after covering her shivering body with comforter.

She was sleeping and I was staring at her sleeping figure.

Why do I feel like there's nothing like that which I assumed about her? Why do everything feel so opposite of my thoughts about her? Was It all a mistake to think so low about her? Did I misjudge her?

Several questions started running inside the back of my head and I decided to know about her before passing any judgement because she seemed different. I decided to get to know about her more before making any assumptions. With that thought, I dozed off.

TEJASSWI'S POV

I woke up in the morning and stretched my arms like usual, while keeping my eyes closed. I felt myself lying on something very soft.

"Since when it became so good to sleep on the couch ?" I asked myself.

I opened my eyes and looked at my surrounding to find out that I wasn't sleeping on the couch, instead I was sleeping on the king size bed which belongs to Karan and only he has permission to sleep on the bed while I was supposed to sleep on the couch.

My eyes went wide in shock when the reality hit me and I immediately jumped up from the bed because if Karan could have found out that I was sleeping on the bed, he will not leave me without giving punishment to me and I can bet that his punishment won't be easy so it's better to maintain a distance from his bed.

I decided to look around the whole room which was almost like a suite and as soon as my eyes looked towards the couch, I found him sleeping there.

"What is he doing there when he was supposed to sleep on the bed? How I ended up sleeping on the bed? Why I wasn't on the couch when I slept there last night?" I asked to myself several questions.

"What the hell just happened last night? Why I don't remember anything?" I asked myself again.

I sat on the bed, holding my head in between my arms. This was happening a lot to me that I was forgetting things. I closed my eyes and started thinking about last night.

After few seconds later, everything started getting back to my mind and I recalled every single thing.

"Yes, I was in the library and as much as I remember that I fell asleep last night in the library because I don't remember coming to the bedroom. Now the real question is how I ended up on his bed ?" I asked myself once again.

I looked at Karan who was still sleeping on the couch.

"Is it possible that he must have carried me here while I was sleeping ?" I asked to myself absentmindedly.

Karan: Yes, I carried you here. Don't put so much pressure on your little head.

I heard him answering my question and then I realized that I asked my question loud enough to heard by him and it made me embarrassed enough to bow my head down and I immediately started looking down to my feet.

Karan: The weather was cold and you were shivering like hell so I thought to bring you here, nothing else. So just don't flatter yourself.

What can I expect from him rather than this? I thanked him and went inside the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast for both of us and Karan went to get ready for his company.

After almost 20 minutes later, he came downstairs and took the seat next to me and I served the breakfast for him and took a plate for myself too.

I made French toast, coffee and juice as I didn't know what he would like to have so I decided to make both. He took the coffee and I preferred juice. We finished our breakfast in silence and as soon as he finished his breakfast, he left for his company without saying anything, not even bye.
Great. What more can I expect from him? I decided that I should get used to his rude behavior and sighed heavily.

I took the plates to the sink and after washing the plates and cleaning the kitchen, I made my way towards the library, my favorite place. My one and only place to escape the reality was books and I decided to let myself get lost in the world of books as the reality is not doing any good for me.

Here is the next chapter!!!!
Do likes and comments!!!!
And let me know how is story Going!!!
I guess you all are bored with POV type Chapter's from next chapter i will try to write conversation between them!!!

And thank you for following me today finally I reached to 100 followers!!!

Next update after 200 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️