Chapter 21

Summary: Nala's Past  whit Omega

Warning: This chapter may touch too strong themes, medical, absolutely childish, manipulation etc. if you are sensitive to such issues ignore the chapter you read it as a reader you are warned. 

------------------------------ 

Nala Se is Kamino's chief scientist known to be one of the main ones in the creation of the Clones of great heritage in terms of science of course ....

Also known as the Kaminoan terror to the clones, two of the most well known Kaminoans that you have to avoid along with Lama Su. 

The Kaminoans have never been those who show their emotions much less any affection they rely more on logic the benefits the spiritual point among others are not to their liking think then act. 

And they make it clear to their creations that 

They have nothing.

They are nothing.

They are expendable.

Products.

Just numbers in a line and if one deviates too far from the norm, whether better or worse than the template, they are eliminated.

Uniformity and loyalty to the Republic along with warrior skills is all that matters.

Or so they pretend to be, chafing under the eyes of the Kamino longnecks, trying to hide from the vode that they are not as good or different in their eyes.

It doesn't always work and some days they wake up with one less group mate, so each new group is taught by the elders...be aware, be aware of your vode, be aware of the longnecks, look out for each other. and don't stand out either negatively or positively.

It never ends well.

Some take wisdom and some don't.

Those are the ones you never see again, those are the ones who are sacrificed.

And then there are the genetic "anomalies," as they call them long necks.

Those who have a derivative color, their hair or eyes are different than Jango Fett's, who are watched so closely and are eliminated if they show any sign of weakness or individualism.

They are set aside by an older one the moment they are decanted and whispered quietly but fiercely warnings in their ears to never stand out and stay in the midst of the herd of their brethren.

Or they will die.

This is their life: to fear death if they are too weak or too strong, to never show their individualism and to die for others.

Because even their bodies are not their own.

No, they are weapons, weapons that are destroyed and their goal is to fight and ultimately die in battle. 

                 ---‐------------------------------ 

Nala Se before being the known terror of kamino was simply a kaminoan who was looking for something good something full of faith and hope for the future medicine to cure people and people especially diseases because he well knew that that work was in his being his blood and would leave a lot of benefits but soon the plans were changed everything was diverted. 

There is no place for weak feelings and even less for weak ones that is the reality of survival in the world you cannot trust anyone but yourself.