Chapter 2

Omega will be referred to as a boy in this chapter because Echo and Fives just kinda assume Omegas a dude, don't worry the reveal will come soon ;)

Notes at the final

--------xx

Fives continued to stare blankly at the kid in front of him, his mind totally blocking out Echo's rapid-fire questions.   

He at first thought it was his paranoid mind playing tricks, but as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the storage room, low and behold a trembling child lay before him. The poor child was absolutely terrified, shivering violently, back pressed against the far wall trying to put as much space between them as possible. The kid had their arms crossed tightly gripping at their sleeves, with their left leg propped up in a protective manner, while their right leg was out and extended with a puddle of blood-forming underneath the foot. 

The child was barefoot, wearing a white and grey sleeveless tunic, with tight fit white long sleeves, white and grey leggings (now slightly stained red due to the blood), with a strange pendant that rested on their tiny forehead with the strings going into their ruffled up short blond hair. 

However the most compelling factor was the child's eyes, wide fearful golden brown eyes were staring straight back at his. Fives knows those eyes, he would recognize them anywhere. He sees those eyes every time he looks in the mirror, he sees them when he finally manages to get Echos nose out of those kriffing reg manuals so they could explore Coruscant together, the same glaring eyes that Rex gives him whenever he is caught red-handed pulling off a prank with Commander Tano, they are the very same eyes he sees when he remembers his fallen batchmates

Those were the eyes of a clone, the eyes of a vod. 

Fives steps inside the small room, only for the young clone to let out a little whimper and shrink up more against the far wall 

“Woah, Woah” Fives instantly raises his hands in an effort to calm the clone down, “it's okay I'm a clone, I'm a vod just like you”.  

The little clone tilted his head a little seemingly confused by the statement. 

Fives lowers himself to the ground, with his arms still slightly raised in an effort to look less intimidating. “See friendly,” he says with a small smile.    

Echo finally peers through the door, eyes widened at the sight before him “Kriffing hell, what's a cadet doing all the way down here”. 

“I don’t know but, he's hurt look at his leg” 

Echos' eyes wandered until he saw the small pool of blood that was forming underneath the cadet's leg. Echo moved forward and crouched beside Fives. 

“That looks bad” Echo whispered, eyes still on the child, “we need to get him to a medic, then from there we can try to locate his batchmates”.

Fives let his mind wander, something about this whole situation felt off for a number of reasons.

First off, they didn’t have any reports of any missing cadets. Sure groups got separated from their trainers, but the cadets had all managed to keep up with one another. After the attack, everyone did a sound off, and checked for who was alive, MIA, or dead. All the cadets seemed to have been regrouped with their trainers. 

Second off, after all, his time living on Kamino he had never seen this type of outfit on a young cadet. Kaminoans are meticulous and follow tradition. Clones' outfits are either blue, red, or green, never white until they pass their final test and finally become troopers. Kaminoans always follow standard procedures.