ch 29 | Lucky

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this

============

Jimin's POV

Lee Sarang sat on the passenger's seat nervously. She kept silent for the whole 20 minutes and her hands kept grasping on the seatbelt tightly. 

"I knew it was a good thing that we drove separately from the group, right?" I said, trying to break the silence. I stole a glance at her. She was staring blankly at the window beside her, not even responding to my words.

"My princess is getting too quiet now." I added when we stopped at the traffic light. I grabbed her hand left hand and kept it on my lap. "Love?" I called her. She responded with a small hum before staring back at me. 

"You know, it's such a bad decision to go with me now babe," she sighed heavily after saying such word. Her lips kept curving down. She was definitely unhappy right now.

"No, it's a good time to greet your precious friend right now princess," I replied.

"But, babe..."

"Listen, she is the only person who is close to you right now. Even she helped me to find you some months ago."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Remember when you had a team dinner? "

"Ah, that one." she finally let a small giggle out of her lips. I guess she must've been recalling the moment when she dashed towards the parking lot before jumping into my passenger seat and urging me to speed up my car.

"Your friend was totally worried that you might go home too late that time. Even though she would be late too, but she asked me to pick you up that time."

"Right, that nosy girl sometimes likes to get involved into my business." 

"She is looking after you, princess. She cares about you." I smoothed my thumb over her hand.

"Yeah right, but still babe. I don't think this is the right time for you to meet her."

"Come on, princess. I know she will do no harm to you, to both of us." I said, trying to convince her. Ever since she lost her mom, she turned into somebody who put zero trust to other people.

"Hhhh..'" she sighed. "I don't know babe." she added.

"Everything will be alright, princess. Trust me." 

"Definitely can't win over you," she sighed. "Gotta let this one because you say so." She added while shifting herself on her seat. I smoothed her hair before leaving small pinch onto her cheek.

🍀🍀🍀

Sarang's POV

I looked around as I was searching for Hyerin, there were so many people in the station that it was hard for me to find her. I took my phone from my slingbag then dialed her number. 

"Eonnie!" She exclaimed as soon as the dial tone rang.

"Hey, I'll be waiting at the entrance. There's so many people here, I've got so dizzy already." I said while I still looking around.

"It's okay eonnie, I think I've found you. You're wearing brown cardigan right?"  she answered. I looked around before I caught a girl wearing white cropped tee inside her black outer waving her right hand to me. 

"Okay," I said before hanging up my call and putting my phone back into my sling bag. I saw her rushing herself towards me.

"Eonnieeee! I missed you so much," she cried out as she wrapped both of her arms around my neck.