ch 20 | Home: Pt.2

🔞 WARNING 🔞

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
MATURE CONTENT
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABOVE 18 BEFORE PROCEEDING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe that's my home
With you I'ma feel rich
Yes, that place is my home
In advance, turn on your switch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

I let my eyes roam the room as I walking out of the bathroom, looking for the beautiful figure who finally agreed to stay with me. She was nowhere to be seen in the room. Then I roamed my eyes throughout the window and there I saw here spacing out towards the landscape in front of her. I slowly walked toward the balcony then snaked my arms around her waist.

"Why are you here, princess? Isn't it cold?" I said as I placed light pecks onto her shoulder.

"Just a bit cold, babe. I'm okay." She replied as she rubbed my arm gently.

"I don't think you're okay, love. What's burdening you?" I added. She let a heavy sigh slip out of her. Then she unwrapped my arms and turned herself around. "Want to share?"

"Umm... actually I won't, but I can keep a secret from you." She giggled. "Everytime I do, you can easily read me. Just like this." She added while wrapping her arms around my neck, a sweet smile then bloomed on her lips. I couldn't help myself but lightly kiss her lips right away. I wrapped my hands around her waist as she kissed me back, these light pecks even turned into deeper ones. I slid my tongue into her palate and glided inside. Sarang let a slight moan out as her tongue danced with mine. She held me tighter and let another slight moan out as one of my hand started to slide inside her tanktop. 

"Baby..." she gasped for air before she tried to stop my hand from exploring her upper body. I groaned slightly before I finally slipped my hand out of her messy tanktop.

"What?" I replied frustratedly. Sarang did nothing but giggling seeing me groaned in frustration.

"You ask me a question earlier, but you attack me instead." She complained with a smirk.

"I just wanted to ease your nerve, princess." I chuckled as I pinched her nose slightly. "And you were the one who started, remember?"

"Did I?" she gasped, while I nodded my head in reply.

"just in case you forgot, you started by wrapping your arm around my neck then acting so cutely. How can I resist such cuteness."

"Ish, seriously baby. You need to clear up your mind." She pouted after gently slapping my left arm. We both then left the balcony and jumped into the sofa inside my room.