ch 4| Party Party Yeah

Thirty minutes later

I was sunk in my armchair while enjoying a drama in a channel I randomly picked when I heard the door key beeping.

"ANNYEEOOONG," Taehyung rushed in, leaving Jungkook behind him. I threw a cushion and glared at him.

"Sshhh! Noona is sleeping!" I hissed. Taehyung then covered his mouth with his right hand.

"Oops, sorry." He grinned then glided to the livingroom and took a closer look at Sarang. "Is she okay?" He was worried.

"Yo, Jiminssi!" Said Jungkook after putting down two big plastic bags on the kitchen's countertop. I nodded at him.

"She's okay." I answered to Taehyung.

"But she doesn't look okay. Did she cry? Did you do something to her?" Taehyung bombarded me with questions.

"I told you, she's fine. She was just feeling a little bit nostalgic earlier." I replied to him while pushing his back and walked to the kitchen counter. "Let's just talk here. Let her sleep a bit longer."

Taehyung nodded and took a seat beside Jungkook who looked puzzled. After taking my seat, I told them what happened earlier. They were both silenced as they listened to me carefully.

"Woah..." Taehyung gasped in awe. "I can't believe she's been through such a rough life," he added, then grabbed some beer from inside the plastic bag and passed it to me.

"When I first met her, she seemed so cheerful and friendly." Taehyung murmured and stopped while he sipped the strawberry milk in front of him.

"That's definitely her charm. She kept holding back until then. That's when she moved to Seoul during her early college year." I smiled faintly.

"Woah," Jungkook stroked the back side of his neck. "If I lost my parents, I can't imagine myself handle anything well and live so strongly." He mumbled

"Even I kept calling my dad every now and then. My parents have been my biggest support for this whole 10year." Said Taehyung.

"That's why I couldn't find the right word to comfort her earlier. Because her hardship is beyond ours. We just live separately to our parents, but we can still meet them anytime. But not her." I opened the beer can and took a sip. "Thank you for coming anyway. I thought she'd better have some company in times like this."

"But doesn't she have any other family?" The silent Jungkook suddenly asked.

"I dunno. Since she moved to Busan, I've never seen her family besides her mom and dad. And she doesn't have any siblings either." I gulped my beer again.

We were in the middle of our chitchat when we heard small grunts from the sofa. We all turned pur head towards the sofa and found Sarang sitting on as she looked so puzzled gazing towards the kitchen.

"Annyeong haseyo, noona!" Jungkook said and bowed a little from his seat.

"Sarang noonaaaa!" Taehyung waved his both hands in the air and sounded so excited.

Sarang's jaw slacked as she heard them. Then she covered her mouth as she squeaked, "GOSH. Am I dreaming now?"

I chuckled, "No, you're not."

Sarang looked so panic, then buried her face as she tried to move out of the sofa. "Oh god, I'm a mess."

"Noona, watch your step!" I warned as she thumped her knees on the coffee table. She groaned but then rushed to the bathroom. "Woah she's so reckless." I chuckled. Both Taehyung and Jungkook smirked at me.