ch 9| All Grown Up

Jimin's POV

I stood up on the corner and waved my hand as I saw Sarang drive away from the parking lot. Then I walked robotically into the building. Fortunately I put my mask on, so nobody noticed the big grin glued on my lips. My heart was swelling from excitement whenever I recounted the things that happened in the last 24 hours. It was a super good move that I invited her to my place yesterday, it's almost a year since I met her the last time. At first I just intended to have a meal together with her, but things went smoothly -or maybe too smoothly- after our chat.

I couldn't believe that I finally confessed my feelings towards her. I realized that I have cared about her for the last two years. I knew that this feeling grew into a romantic one but I kept hesitating confessing because I knew that she considered me as a childhood friend -or perhaps she tried to keep it that way. But after meeting her yesterday, I was sure that she felt the same way as me.

Ahh what a good day. I thought to myself as I walked cheerfully towards the elevator and pressed its button, heading to Genius lab where Yoongi hyung spent most of his time everyday. The elevator rang as it got to the 4th floor. I got out immediately after the door opened and walked fast. I pressed my body to the glass door, trying to sneak peek through the glass - which is impossible.

Then I knocked on the door twice,
"Yoongi hyung!" I called him but no answer. I repeated and called him a little bit louder, "Hyung it's me."

The door slightly opened then I burst into the studio and closed the door behind me. Yoongi hyung then plopped himself back onto his chair and got busy with his computer again, filling the room with a click-clack sound from his mouse.

I looked around and saw a beautiful figure sitting on the sofa behind Yoongi hyung's desk. She buried herself on her laptop, just as busy as hyung did. Perhaps she didn't notice me coming since she put her earbuds on.

"Annyeong Hanna noona!" I greeted and bowed slightly to meet her eyes. And she finally noticed me. She put off her earbuds and looked at me. I slid my mask down a little bit so she could see my face and smiled at her.

"Oh, hi Jimin. I'm sorry, I was lost in my mind. Did you just get here?" She replied while putting down her earbuds on her laptop.

"I knew it noona." I giggled. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I just stopped by and wanted to ask some favor from Yoongi hyung."

"No, it's okay," she smiled. "He has waited for you since a couple hours ago. Did you just wake up?"

Yoongi hyung's girlfriend was surely the best. She was so friendly to all of us Bangtan and even got so familiar with each of our habits. It seemed that both of them had been together for years. And she liked to spend her time here in hyung's studio, just to hang around together since hyung couldn't go out most of the time. That's why she became so popular with us members, besides she had already popular herself due to her job as an author.

"Jimin?" She looked at me with her doe eyes.

"Oh?" I snapped back to reality. "Sorry noona, I was zoned out for a while" I replied awkwardly.

"You okay?"

"Yep. I was just admiring the way you and Yoongi hyung maintain your relationship. Is it hard to be an idol's girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well, kinda hard. But I am used to it," she smiled at me.

"Whoa, Park Jimin you okay?" Yoongi hyung finally turned around and looked at me. It just took me questioning their relationship to make him pay attention to me. I robotically took off my mask and sat on the armchair next to noona.