ch 8| Magic: Pt.2

Sarang's POV

"You are perfect to me. I love that spoiled but strong figure of you. Both the shy you and the aggressive you. You feel like magic happening in my life."

You feel like magic happening in my life...

Those words kept echoing inside my head. I felt my head burning. I cupped my both cheeks, trying to hide the blushes.

You feel like magic happening in my life...

Sweet Jesus, how can he say such words to me. Even having him near me right now feels so magical to me. My mind kept talking as I was stunned at my place; my eyes were still pinned on him. He stared at me softly, so softly that it melted my heart right away. Seconds later, I was back to my consciousness and shook my head.

"Ehm," I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Jimin," I paused for a while. "Um... what can I say now?" I leaned my head on my hands, burying my face into them.

"Just tell me what is inside your mind," he answered calmly. His tone sounded a bit deeper, which sent shivers through my ears.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I looked at him weakly.

"Why not?"

"I'm just an ordinary girl with a heavy load. I just don't want to be such a pain in the ass to my significant one." I finally breathed them out.

Jimin extended his hands and held mine. "Sarang, you are not a burden to me. And never will."

"But being in a relationship with someone like me will drain you out. I am so needy and clingy, yet it~" I pulled my hands out of his and balled my wrists on my lap.

"Sarang, I told you that I like you just the way you are. Through your good and bad shape, I promise to take it all with me." Jimin looked at me affectionately. "Well, perhaps I can't be with you all the time. But we're going to figure things out together, okay?"

My face was now beet red. I reached out his left hand and held it in my both hands then shyly looked at him. "But..." I lost for words. I got lots in mind but they seemed gone everytime I tried to blurt them out.

"Sarang, you are precious and you deserve to be loved. Just like your name, I know that your heart is always full of love."

I exhaled heavily as I knew that I couldn't win this argument. "So is it our first day?" I finally asked.

Jimin then cupped his right hand on top of mine and said, "It is." He then grabbed by both hands, pulled them towards him and left small pecks onto them; sending warmth to my heart and every inch of my body.

Jimin moved his face closer to mine. He placed little pecks on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. His eyes flickered to my lips and was about to press his lips onto mine when we suddenly heard loud growling sounds from both of our tummies. We both saw each other and laughed out loud.

"And that's the cue for us to stop," he said while cupping my cheeks and pressing his forehead onto mine. His cheeks were beet red, and I guessed mine were just blushing similarly. "Let's get something to eat. Before we get hangry." I nodded my head enthusiastically as agreement.

"You want to eat something?" He asked as he rushed to his closet, grabbing a black hoodie, a cap and a mask.

"Something spicy may be good for now," I replied as I rummaged through his fridge but I couldn't find anything but a box of kimchi. I sighed and closed its door and rushed towards Jimin who slipped his feet into his sneakers. "Or maybe we can just have it delivered," I added worriedly. "Are you okay going out with me?"