ch 26| Butterfly Effect: Pt. 2

Like the way you're stroking my cheeks
Like the dust drifting along freely
You're right there but why are you beyond my reach

________________________________________________________________

Jimin's POV

Our live streaming ended some moments ago; I took a glance at my phone but there's no new notification.

"Is she asleep already?" I mumbled softly as I put my phone back to my pocket and leaned my back to the sofa

"Relax, hyung. Noona must've been so tired," said Jungkook while he gulped down his drink.

"Indeed. After all happened today," Taehyung exhaled roughly while leaning his back on the sofa.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hanna noona said that she danced along to almost all of our songs." he answered chalantly.

"Really?" Hoseok hyung widened his eyes.

"Yes, hyung. Besides, she kept shouting JIMINSSI JIMINSSI. Gosh, I've never thought she turns into a love fool herself." Taehyung added while shaking his head. I snorted as I imagined her screaming out my name.

"Cute," I mumbled and smiled faintly while Hoseok hyung cracked into laughter after listening to Taehyung.

"By the way, anyone joining me?" Taehyung asked.

"Where'd you go?" I asked.

"See the beach." he answered.

"Hyung, you'll see nothing there. Let's go there before dawn." Jungkook mumbled while chewing some snacks.

"Even before dawn we still unable to see anything, Kook," Taehyung grunted as he grabbed Jungkook's neck. "Come on, let's just listen to the sound of the wave before we get some rest." He added.

"Nah, I need to sleep." Jungkook answered as he unwrapped Tae's arm off his neck. I could see Taehyung frowned in an instant.

"Hobi hyung?" Tae squeaked as he saw Hoseok hyung shifted himself towards the door.

"Sorry Tae," he replied as he waved his right hand, without looking back. Taehyung pouted his lips and stared at me immediately.

"Ah, sorry." I grinned awkwardly and scratch the back of my neck.

"What?"

"Umm, my lovely princess is waiting for me. I gotta go. Bye!" I said as I dashed towards the door.

As I slowly walked towards my room, I felt a little bit sorry to him that he got no companion to go, but I wasn't lying when I said so. I've already missed my princess too much, as I wasn't able to see her much in the stadium. And even I left her alone in the room after we got into the hotel to have a live broadcast.