ch 12| Encounter

When I'm in my thoughts sometimes
It's hard to believe
I'm the person you think I am
The person that you tell me you love

I'm on my ten thousandth life
Nine thousand nine hundred nine and it slipped my hands
But this the one I'm not giving up

Night after night you fall asleep on me
I'm praying that I don't go back to who I was

I feel like
I don't deserve you tonight
It's in the way that you hold me
I don't deserve you tonight
It's in the things that you show me
I need you, don't let me go
need you, don't let me go
I feel like
I don't deserve you tonight

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost a month since Jimin and I started dating. My boring days turned into much brighter and much more colorful. Jimin kept showering me with small gifts delivered directly to my office which successfully drove my coworkers-especially Hyerin-curious about the sweet man dating Lee Sarang. I remembered the first gift he sent-a box of sweets and flowers with a small note calling me princess and things-the next day after he picked me up at our team dinner. Hyerin was going insane at that time and kept being super nosy by asking me about 'your baby' every freaking minute. And Jimin kept doing that on the following Monday, as he said to brighten up my Monday mood. But I guess, the real intention of him sending such gifts was to drive sunbae away from me. Because he has been acting differently to me ever since he knew I was dating somebody. And I didn't mind either, I could comfortably work without even thinking about his feeling.

I'm definitely the luckiest bitch on earth. I grinned ear to ear. If this is the last luck I have, I won't even regret having it by now. I talked to myself as I typed some text on my phone.

You

I'm about to go home, baby|
6.30 PM

After sending it, I walked towards the elevator. I stood up in silence but my mind was wandering here and there. Even after this days, I still questioning myself: do I really deserve this kinda happiness? Then I was dragged back to my senses as I heard the elevator beeped and its door slowly opened. Suddenly I felt my phone buzzing inside my bag.

That must be my baby boy. I thought to myself as I took my phone and looked at the screen.

Baby boy calling

I smiled slightly as I saw his contact name. I decided to change it after Jimin kept nagging and complaining about this. I even still remembered the words he said the last time we met, "Why don't you keep my contact name as it was? even I changed your contact name right away on our first day." he said with pouty lips.

I giggled as I felt it was too hilarious that I could still picture his expression in my mind.

"Hey, baby boy," I teased him right after I tapped the green button on the screen.

"Just because I asked you to change my contact name into this, it doesn't mean that I like to be called in such a way," he nagged with his lower tone. I giggled softly as I roamed the basement, trying to find my car's parking spot-yeah, I sometimes forget it easily.

"Have you come to J-hope oppa's party?" I asked, ignoring his complaint.

"Ah yes, wait. Let's have a video call instead," he said as he tapped the button on his phone's screen. Luckily I did a little retouching on my makeup and brushed my hair right before I left my room earlier. "Hi, princess. You look gorgeous," he smiled ear to ear.