ch 23| Yet To Come: Pt. 1

Sarang's POV

Sarang's POV

I stared straight into the mirror, checking on my hair and outfit. I felt so nervous as I got to go with Jimin to the stadium, together with the other BTS members and staffs. He said that we were going by noon so I've prepared myself, even I've put on my concert outfit.

"Is it too much?" I whispered while putting my black denim cropped jacket on to finish my look.

"You're always gorgeous, princess." said Jimin in a sudden. I was too focused on my look that I didn't see him staring at me with a smirk glued on his lips. I turned around and stared at him.

"I was talking to myself, actually." I grinned awkwardly.

"But I meant it. Surely the fairest of all." He replied while pulling me into his embrace. My cheeks were blushing as soon as he finished his line.

"Stop flirting with me," I rolled my eyes and sighed, trying not to get shy over his sweet words.

"Being flirty to my girlfriend is not a crime," he shrugged his shoulders before placing small pecks all over my neck.

"Babe..." I hummed as I felt butterflies suddenly flapped their wings inside my tummy. 

"Hmm?" he hummed without stopping his activity, he even trailed his tongue and did some suckling onto my skin.

"Got a new favorite spot to smooch?" I giggled as I grasped his hair and let a slight moan out of my mouth. I pushed him slightly as he slipped his hand under my shirt. 

"I don't want to ruin your lipstick." He giggled.

"But I'd better got a ruined lipstick than some bruises on my neck, baby." I nagged while staring at my neck through the mirror. There were two pink stains on the sides of my necks, I sighed heavily while taking my concealer from my make up pouch.

"Sorry. I just can't help it." He grinned ear to ear before stealing a light kiss on my left cheek and gliding to the other side of the room. I pursed my lips as I tried to cover the pink bruises.

"You should pay for it later, Mr. Park," I groaned furiously.

"Again, tonight?" he gasped and pretended to be shocked.

"Not that, lusty little duckling!" I pouted my lips annoyedly while I packed my stuff into my sling bag. Jimin was chuckling so hard after hearing my answer.

"How'd you like to be paid, ma'am?"

"I need to see the bestest performance from Jimin, my favorite member in BTS."

"Even without you asking, I would surely do my best just to show it off to you." 

"And promise me that you won't hurt yourself," I lifted my pinky finger in front of him.

"Sure," he smiled as he swiveled his pinky finger to mine.

"By the way, babe. Is Seokjin oppa okay?" I asked while packing my belongings into my sling bag.