ch 7| Magic: Pt.1

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MATURE CONTENT

------------------

Oh it's just like magic
Feeling your touch , oh it's a rush
No one else has it
It's just like magic (just like magic)
Oh it's just like magic
Holding me tight, giving me life
Oh it's magic

I woke up and looked around. "Oh right, I stayed at Jimin's place." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. I wanted to sit straight but I couldn't. There's an arm wrapping around my waist under the blanket. I looked back and found Jimin sleeping half naked behind me. I widened my eyes and my heart was thumping faster. My head hurt all of a sudden as I tried to recall last night's memory.

Gosh, what have I done to him?

I carefully shifted his arm off of me and saw his chest and neck. There were plenty of hickeys left on his chest and a light purple bruise on the left side of his neck. I grunted softly.

Lee Sarang, you are a hazardous little bitch. I cursed myself.

"Argh why did I get to drink so much," I hissed and scratched my head nonchalantly.

I got up from the bed and even got more surprised as I found no single thread was covering my body. My eyes quickly roamed the room and found the poor purple t-shirt wasted underneath the bed-side table. I picked it up and slipped myself into it and rushed to the bathroom.

I washed my face right away as I got into the master bathroom. I leaned myself with both of my hands on the sink. Then I stared at my face in the mirror. I could see my lips were still swollen and red, and I could see a hickey peeping from under my collarbone.

Jesus, how rough was our night party that we both left so much mark on each other. I slapped my forehead as I managed to remember the things we both did during the night.

-

Several hours ago

"No, the party has just begun." I smirked. I saw him licking his lips before crushing those plump lips onto mine. It was so different to any of those small pecks he gave me earlier. His lips were so needy and even his tongue did a better job at exploring every inch of my mouth, sending shivers down my spine. And even his hands knew how to act under this oversized purple t-shirt. All I did was nothing but moaning and calling out to his name softly.

"Keep saying my name, princess." He whispered to my left ear before trailing down my neck and shoulder.

"Umm... Jimin," I did as he said. I never knew that calling out his name could be this addicting. I was startled as he roamed my skin under my t-shirt. My heart skipped a beat as he pulled the t-shirt out of me and tossed it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his plump lips. And slipped my tongue between his lips to meet with his. And our tongues danced along as we both groaned over pleasure. I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it out of him. And I was mesmerized by the appearance of his nevermind tattoo. I licked my lips and smirked at him.

"Do you like what you see?" He smirked back at me. Such a deja vu.

"I've always been longing to see that directly." I answered as I traced it down. Jimin tilted his head to the back.

"Damn," he hissed. "How can I not know you always have such lusty thoughts?" His eyes were burnt in lust. He pulled me to sit on his lap and kissed me passionately. My body trembled as it demanded more touch of him while those pair of hands knew what's asked.