ch 27| Butterfly Effect: Pt.3

Your voice is calling me
And it's calming like
The sound of rolling waves
Can never fall asleep 
Unless you're singing me a song
From outer space
I'm so far from everything but you
I'm so far from everything I'm used to 

================================================================

Jimin's POV

I was sitting silently in the car but the voice inside my head was so noisy. I was so worried to her after I couldn't find her in our room. But I felt so relieved when Taehyung told me that he met her on the beach.

I leaned my body to the seat as I heavily exhaled.

"Come on, hyung. Noona is gonna be okay," Jungkook said as he tried to ease my mind. I dragged him along after I got the message from Taehyung previously. The guy who previously mentioned that he wanted to go straight to bed after our live broadcast, didn't even complain after I told him that Taehyung met Sarang at the beach.

"Hope so," I hummed. "But it's kinda rare that she sneaks out and go somewhere by herself, unless something bad happened and bothered her mind. I really hope that everything is fine."

I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket as I heard a notification coming.

A message from Taehyungie

Taehyung

|Yo, I just knew a mermaid likes beer
|[sending picture]

I growled as I saw the picture sent by Taehyung in our chatroom. Jungkook looked at me frantically.

"Why?"

"See there must be something wrong," I handed my phone at Jungkook. "She won't be drinking without any reason." I bit my right thumb frantically.

"Ah... it's not like there's no reason tho," Jungkook squeaked

"What?"

"I heard earlier from Taehyungie hyung..." He added. Then he spent our twenty minutes car-trip to tell me about the toilet incident. I kept my mouth shut then clenched my jaw, trying to proceed the information I got. 

"Hyung... you okay?"

"Yeah... just a bit worried." I murmured. Jungkook tapped my shoulder slightly before we felt that our car finally stopped. I looked around and saw that we've finally got to the beach area. 

"I just knew a mermaid likes beer

"I just knew a mermaid likes beer."

🦋🦋🦋

Jimin's POV

I dashed out of the van as it was pulled into park. Jungkook hurriedly followed behind me while grumbling about something, I just couldn't listen to his words clearly.