ch 5| Dare To Spill?

After finishing the song, Jimin smiled and gently rubbed my head, a small gesture of his that I used to hate. I was still busy burying my eyes with both my hands, trying to fight back the tears.

Yeah I still find it's hard to let my parents go after all these years. I thought myself out. It sucked realizing that the spoiled me have no one to rely on anymore.

I took a deep breath a couple of times until I finally settled down.

"Sorry for ruining the mood, guys." I grinned awkwardly.

"It's okay, noona." Jungkook answered. "But it reminds me of some cover video I found randomly on youtube." Jungkook said as he scratched his head slowly.

"Oh, really?" I replied as I gulped down another shot of somaek. I saw Jungkook nod his head several times with his eyes wide open.

This maknae is just too cute. I flinched my brows and giggled silently.

"But I forgot the channel. I'll let you know once it comes to my mind," he added enthusiastically. I nodded and grinned.

---

The room was then occupied by silence, again. We were all busy with our mind while staying still in our place.

"Let's play truth or dare, guys!" Taehyung broke the silence suddenly.

"That's a good idea," my eyes widened while replying to Taehyung.

"Nooo," Jimin and Jungkook groaned in unison.

"Why? Ain't it fun?" Taehyung shrunk a bit.

"After living together for ten years, I think there's no more secret among us." Jimin shook his head.

"But there is me who got no idea about you guys," I stared at Jimin with my doe eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, noona!"

"Come on, we have no idea about noona either," Taehyung sulked. "Please," Taehyung and I stared at both Jimin and Jungkook with our doe eyes. I knew they might be weak to such gaze.

"Okay, okay. But we got to go home by 10, hyung. I got a schedule at noon tomorrow," Jungkook finally gave up.

"Yeah!" Taehyung and I tossed our hands in the air. It felt like we had won a lottery. We then sat ourselves back at the kitchen's counter.

Taehyung was about to spin the soju bottle on the countertop when saying, "Remember, if you are appointed by this bottle, all you need to do is to spill the truth or do the dare. If you don't want to, you can just finish your drink in one shot." He smirked.

"Yah, but you are the only one who can't drink much," I replied furiously.

"Then you will have a chance to see me drunk," Taehyung replied chalantly. My jaws slacked as I looked at him frantically. "Or maybe you can be my black knight," he blinked his eyes chalantly.

"No freaking way," I giggled. "I need to survive too," I grinned. Jungkook and Jimin smacked the countertop as they burst into laughter.

"Don't be surprised, noona." Jungkook said. "He is THE Kim Taehyung who is famous for random thought of his,"

"Oh god." I was lost for words. Jimin was still giggling as he poured more beer into the glass pitcher.

"Okay, let's start!" Taehyung said as he spinned the bottle.

Let it be anyone but me. I prayed silently when the bottle started spinning in a high speed for some couple of seconds until it gradually slowed down itself. Everyone was holding back their breath until the bottle stopped moving.