Chapter 196 Insights

Start from the beginning

Go on, get up and pull out this medical skill from the corner behind the counter.

Lu Xu opened it and found that it all talked about some health-preserving methods, which were quite serious, including what to eat throughout the year, what should not be eaten together with what should not be eaten together, how to prevent cold and keep warm, the diagnosis of common diseases in adults and children, etc., and... ...health exercises?

Lu Xu was confused.

If you look closely, it teaches people how to exercise after getting up in the morning. It is probably similar to Wu Qin Xi and Tai Chi.

He flipped through it again in embarrassment before he found some precautions he needed to know, which were listed in a long chapter.

Lu Xu looked at it for a while and found that he could understand it. He paid for it, packed the books and medicine and left.

When he walked quickly to the morning market, the morning market was still busy.

I wonder if it’s because the capital is too big and it’s more troublesome to get into the city. The peak time of the morning market is later than that of Guanyang. There weren’t many stalls when he passed by before, but now the whole street is full.

Lu Xu first took a walk around, checked the prices, ordered two loads of firewood and had someone take them home in a while, and then started buying vegetables.

Lu Zhou wanted to eat wontons, so he went to pick out a piece of meat and bought some vegetables.

The capital is worthy of being a capital. In winter, vegetable farmers also use fire pits and floor heating to build greenhouses and cultivate vegetables. It is only February, and Guanyang is still the season when they can only eat radishes and cabbages stored in the winter. There have been several morning markets in Beijing. Planting vegetables.

Lu Xu saw that the dishes were fresh and not too expensive, so he bought a handful of each.

Then there were meat and eggs. Lu Xu saw a chicken seller and bought a hen, asking the vendor to help butcher it and take it home to make soup.

Then he went to buy rice, flour, oil, salt and seasonings.

He carries the seasonings with him all the way, he just has to fill in the gaps.

Lu Xu took the opportunity to see what seasonings and spices were available in the capital that were not available in Guanyang, and unexpectedly discovered raisins.

It is said that it is something that wealthy people put in when making snacks and soups, as a substitute for sugar.

Lu Xu bought two kilograms and took them back as snacks for Yan Junqi and Lu Zhou. They would grab a handful to eat when they were tired from reading.

He went to pick out the dishes and cutlery, and asked an errand boy to help him pick them home.

In the morning market, there are people who run errands with carrying poles and other tasks. They give away a load of things and pay according to the distance.

The few things Lu Xu bought were not enough for a load. The other party asked him if he wanted to buy anything else. Lu Xu asked if there was an iron shop nearby. He wanted to buy an iron pot.

"Iron pot? You mean Guanyang pot."

Lu Xu: "..."

Unexpectedly, Guanyang Hot Pot has become so famous! !

The errand boy took Lu Xu to buy pot.

This is not a blacksmith shop, it specializes in pots, including iron pots, copper pots, clay pots, porcelain pots, and stone pots, with many styles.