Chapter 164 Destination

Lu Xu wrote, drew, talked and gestured, and finally made it clear what he wanted.

Luo Dan and Luo Guang were afraid that they would not be able to remember it, so they forced each other to remember it firmly.

To arrange matters for the cobbler and the cobbler's daughter, Lu Xu called all five cobblers and their families and explained to them the division of labor in detail.

After they received the mission and figured it all out, they suddenly discovered that it seemed like their whole family had been hired?

Even the female workers have gone from two 17 or 18-year-old girls helping out on a voluntary basis to all the female dependents of five families?

The cobblers were in a daze. Their five families suddenly changed from one person supporting the family to making money for the whole family, young and old?

Lu Xu finished giving all the fur-related ideas he could think of. After Luo Guang and Luo Dan had almost digested them, he continued to tell them: "You can sell the good things in Dengzhou first. When Brother Chun and my brother arrive, let them sell them in Dengzhou." Put down a batch of goods in Dengzhou, and then send two mule carts out. You use the mule carts to transport the leather clothes and shoes to Guanyang and give them to my mother."

He originally wanted to find a way to sell it in the state capital, but the total was not much, and Guanyang and Dengzhou should be able to digest it.

Let’s sell the rest slowly when winter comes back.

Lu Xu: "Yes, I also found you a grocery store owner, the one on Guanyang East Street. I promised him to open a store without charging rent for three years. If he wants to rent a store or buy a store elsewhere in Dengzhou, Shop, help him choose more."

Rodin: "What? If he rents elsewhere, we still care?"

Lu Xu: "We are all fellow villagers. If you can help out when you are away, please help! And half of our street is still in ruins. When people open their doors for business, they have to find customers!"

Rodin thought about it, it was right.

Lu Xu: "When he arrives, you can show him around Dengzhou. If he is still willing to rent our shop, he is also helping us gain popularity. It's all mutual."

Luo Dan and Luo Guang nodded, they understood this.

Lu Xu: "We will cover his food and lodging before I come back."

Luo Guang: "As for adding a pair of chopsticks, our house will be idle."

Lu Xu: "Don't worry, I will definitely be busy next year."

The two brothers are also confident.

Now Dengzhou is changing every day. Even if the inn has no customers, this street will definitely prosper in the future.

When Lu Xu left Dengzhou, he went to see Magistrate Cui again. Magistrate Cui was also busy these days. The autumn harvest in Dengzhou was late and he was busy collecting taxes. Transporting grain from various mountain villages was also a hard job.

He was not in the county seat the day Lu Xucai came, and he had just come back the day Lu Xu was leaving.

They didn't hold any banquet this time. Magistrate Cui invited Lu Xu to his house for a light meal.

Magistrate Cui said with emotion: "If I hadn't been able to leave Dengzhou at will during my term, I would have wanted to follow you to Guanyang and see the northern border."

Lu Xu: "There will be opportunities in the future."

Magistrate Cui: "As long as I can make Dengzhou a better place and fulfill my long-cherished wish, I will have no regrets!"