Chapter 151 Inn

Lu Xu left Daya's tea shed with complicated emotions, thanks to the fact that the others behind him were relatively normal.

Nothing particularly big.

Nothing particularly miserable.

There is no business that cannot be continued, or there are no new ideas in business.

They all opened a small teahouse in a regular manner, and either lost money or made a small amount of money.

Lu Xu told them the idea of ​​renting out the camp in Daya and asked them to look at it according to their own situation.

You can build it far away from the village, or you can build it if there are many trees or rocks nearby. If it is very close to the village, it is not necessary. It is better to directly recruit people to live in the village. It will be comfortable for pedestrians. How can people with poor conditions in the village be able to build it? Make some money.

Just like this, after leaving Baoshan County, Lu Xu and the others soon arrived in Dengzhou, which is full of mountains.

The situation of several small tea sheds north of Dengzhou County was similar to that of Baoshan, except for one place where there was some trouble.

As soon as their stall was set up, someone in the bandit's family died and he had to go home to attend to the funeral.

There were only two people working in this small stall. Once he left, the other one could no longer run the business, so they struggled to keep the tea stall from closing down.

He originally wanted to close the door, but the patrolmen passed by every day, and from time to time they would introduce them to a few people who could buy water.

The little boy was timid and miserable every day. He had to run two miles to carry a bucket of water before dawn, and had to look for firewood to get it back. He only sold water but made no money. He couldn't cook alone. It was a vicious cycle.

There were so many bandits and so many tea shack operators, but he was the only one doing it like a hard labor.

If Lu Xu and the others didn't come back, he would risk being caught by the patrol and run away.

Lu Xu comforted him. He had an impression that this man was the youngest among the three waves of bandits in Dengzhou. He had not dared to say a word to Lu Xu all the way from Chongning County.

Lu Xu thought to himself, silly boy, you should find a helper!

Although he didn't keep much money, he did keep three bags of grain. He could hire someone by selling half of the bag.

This kid was too honest. Lu Xu thought about it and left the milder of the two Menliang bandits to help him.

Let's wait and see when he comes back next time. If he is really not suitable for this, Lu Xu will arrange other jobs for him.

Arriving at Dengzhou City, Lu Xu was warmly welcomed by the county magistrate again. This time, Magistrate Cui made a special trip to the north gate to pick up Lu Xu.

Lu Xu was flattered and quickly jumped out of the car.

Magistrate Cui was still as heroic as ever, and the people who watched him shouted "Brother Lu" one after another.

"Brother Lu is really a young hero, and he actually walked alone in the land of barbarians."

Lu Xu said quickly: "Master Cui, thank you. I am not alone. I brought more than 200 people there. My sworn brother also brought the Northern Army to pick me up. He was also escorted by the Northern Army throughout the whole journey. Otherwise, how could I dare to go anywhere? The North?"