Chapter 166 Breaking the Defense

Lu Xu fell asleep, but the people rushing to buy on the school field were still awake.

Zhang Baihu, who came back from patrol, refused to allow Tan Shitou to transport the wine back.

Zhang Baihu took the lead in making noises: "It's only half a car, and you're transporting it all back. Can your big little shabby shop hold so much wine? You can sell it here!"

Tan Shitou: "Why can't you let it go? I just dug the cellar!"

Zhang Baihu: "Isn't your cellar full of grain? Do you think you can eat all that much? Hey, Qiu Hu! Come and take care of your brother, why are you not selling the wine even though you have it?"

Qiu Hu came quickly from the entrance of the camp and said with a straight face: "The Lunlan people are here!"

Zhang Baihu was startled and said quickly: "Quick, quick, quick! Pull him away!"

How could he forget that the Lunlan people were collecting fodder near the camp these days!

They brought a lot of money!

He didn't fight Tan Shitou, and quickly asked people to move the wine jar that he had just snatched out of the car, and quickly took the wine away before the Lunlan people came in.

If you stay at Tan Shitou's grocery store, it's a bit more expensive, but you can still buy it in the future. If the Lunlan people buy it, there will be no place to buy it.

Seeing that the Lunlan people were already calling them at the gate of the camp, Zhang Baihu said hurriedly: "Damn, why are they like cats that smell fishy smell? I'll stop them, you hurry up!"

He trotted over and shouted to the leading Lunlan people: "It's already dark. If you don't quickly set up camp and rest, why are you here?"

Lunlan people: "..."

They scolded in their hearts, your attitude was not like this when you called us to make a big profit a few days ago!

This starts with the busy autumn harvest a few days ago.

The military households had no experience in farming in the north in the first year. They started planting early in the spring. A late spring freeze killed many seedlings. They hurriedly replanted. Unexpectedly, the summer, autumn, and winter in the north were short and long. During the autumn harvest, some crops were not grown. Ripe.

Seeing that the harvest was bad, Qiu Hu and Zhang Baihu went to Shen Qianhu, who was in charge of their area, and asked him if they could find herders to collect fodder.

The herdsmen also need to store grass for the winter anyway. There are many cattle and sheep in the Lunlan and Weisu tribes near them. The farmers cannot eat the ungrown crops, but the cattle and sheep can be eaten!

The Weisu Department didn't get along with them much, and their relationship was either good or bad, but the Lunlan Department was quite aware of current affairs.

Shen Qianhu thought for a while and let them try.

Qiu Hu and Zhang Baihu came over with Tan Shitou, and hit it off with the Lunlan people who were busy cutting grass.

What you eat is not what you eat. Daqi people are willing to neatly bundle the straw and sell it to them, so they can save a lot of trouble!

It has only been a little over a year since they moved here, and they are not very familiar with the land they live in now. It is more cost-effective to make more reserves than to run out of forage and let the cattle and sheep starve to death.

So the Lunlan people drove over with money to collect fodder.

They had money, and the Lunlan people loved to do business. In addition, the barbarians plundered Daqi a lot in the past. Although they handed over a lot of gold and silver to Daqi after the defeat, they still had some money in their hands.