Chapter 158 Stone

"Is it out?"

"It's out."

"What is this, jade?"

"Where can I find red jade?"

Boss Feng and the others greeted Lu Xu only after they entered the private room, and found an opportunity to explain why he went to the Song family. Suddenly there was progress at the main table.

When Lu Xu heard that the stone was coming out, he didn't bother to chat with Boss Feng and the others, and came over curiously.

I saw that the stone that was originally more than a foot high was now only one hand high. Pink and white stones fell off from the stone chips, as if they were fat and jade, and the bright red color was still exposed in the stone.

Lu Xu thought to herself, whether she is beautiful, she is beautiful, but she is still not transparent.

"What kind of stone is this?" Someone picked it up curiously, wiped off the debris on the stone with his fingers, and looked at it curiously.

The mason put down his tools and said honestly: "I haven't seen it before."

The jade boss also asked Lu Xu curiously: "Master Lu, what kind of material is this?"

Lu Xu: "..."

It's embarrassing, he doesn't know either.

He originally planned to open it and let the owner of the jade shop identify it for him. He mysteriously said that the stone was priceless and asked a mason to come and have a look. But when he opened it, the mason didn't know it?

The atmosphere became tense for a moment.

Lu Xu thought about whether to pretend to be mysterious again. The old stonemason looked at the stone and said, not too sure: "It should be a Zhang stone."

"Sure enough, Zhang Shi." Boss Jade stroked his beard and agreed very much.

Lu Xu exhaled in a small mouth and secretly rejoiced. Look, he knew that there was a specialization in the art industry, and at this time he had to rely on other craftsmen!

"Such a big piece of Zhang Shi?" The owner of the collection shop also became interested.

He put down the antlers and came over to look at the pink-white and red seal stone. "It's a pity to carve a seal."

"The corners here are too thin and can't be carved."

"The only one that can be used is the middle one."

"That's not too small."

"It's rare to find large pieces of Zhang Shi. It's pretty good to have such a big piece."

The three of them chatted, and Lu Xu finally understood, oh, this "chapter"!

He just said that when he was picking at it on the road, he felt that the stone was not too hard and suitable for carving!

Knowing the purpose, Lu Xu was no longer timid or pretending to be mysterious. Le Taotao came over to watch the fun.

After removing impurities, this stone is narrow at the bottom and wide at the top. It is about a hand high and half a foot wide. There is also a protruding point at the bottom. The outline is a bit like a distorted flying saucer.

Lu Xu touched it and found it felt good and moist.

There are still a lot of stones in his house, so I went back to find two smaller ones and asked the stonemason to carve a few small seals for Yan Junqi to play with. It would also be a good idea to carve a small ball for Lu Rui to play with.