Chapter 24 is over

Lu Xu couldn't help but smile at the fried dough sticks.

They sell more than 600 fried dough sticks and more than 100 rice dumplings every day, and they can usually be sold out in the morning! He paid his third aunt two hundred cents a day, and she bargained for one hundred cents. The strong labor force in the town who resisted the big bag only paid fifty cents a day at most. How much work could she do? After making the noodles, you can go home and do your work in the fields while the noodles are baking. The noodles are fried and fried. Sometimes Lu Xu comes back early and lets her rest for a while.

Fried dough sticks and rice dumplings, she only did half a day's work a day, not to mention it was easy, and she always got food from Lu Xu's house, which was quite a lot of money! After eating it, their Lu Wen’s face looked rounder than before.

The third aunt was embarrassed to go to the fourth house for fear of being scolded by the old lady for taking advantage of her nephew. She originally only planned to ask for twenty cents, but Lu Xu was so eloquent!

She had figured out that her family would help harvest Lu Xu's two acres of land. When his family bought cattle, the wages would be reduced in the future.

When Lu Xu had money, he went to the blacksmith shop every day.

He has to order another iron pot.

One fried dough sticks and one made stir-fry!

Not even a single cake has been baked in the pan, so I'm doing my part-time job of frying fried dough sticks.

The blacksmith was so annoyed by his supervision that the only advantage was that it was convenient to buy rice dumplings.

Their family all loves sweets, and no one in their family knows how to make them. Lu Xu’s brown sugar rice dumplings are very good! I agreed with him that Lu Xu would leave three of them every day. The father and son and the old lady, one person each.

Lu Xu bought his first iron pot and finally realized the freedom of frying. He asked Lu Hui, Lu Xuan, his third uncle, and his fourth uncle to expand the kitchen and build a farmhouse stove in the corner for frying.

I peeled the wood stored by my grandfather from my fourth uncle's house into boards to make an extra-long wooden table, which can be used as a chopping board and a platform. There are vats for storage underneath, and cages and baskets are placed on the platform. After frying the fried dough sticks, put them on Drain the oil in the basket.

On the other side, there was cooking and cooking on the stove, and his flat iron pot was free. Lu Xu was going to wait for the fried dough sticks to get hot before thinking about selling some pancakes.

Lu Xu was extremely satisfied. The advantage of having a large home was that he could do whatever he wanted!

Another person who was annoyed to the point of losing his temper was the grain store clerk.

"Is the price of food cheap today?"

"no change!"

"Oh, then we also need five jins of glutinous rice, five jins of polished rice, and fifty jins of noodles."

The next day, the same problem was repeated.

"Is the price of food cheap today?"

"no change!"

"Oh, then we also need five jins of glutinous rice, five jins of polished rice, and fifty jins of noodles."

Another day, I asked again.

The waiter was annoyed by his questions. As soon as Lu Xu entered the door, before he could say anything, the waiter immediately answered: "It's not cheap, the price remains the same."