Chapter 44

The person involved never knew how outrageous the rumors could be. Song Liu clapped his hands on the chair and stood up murderously, "Let's go!"

His younger brothers stood in two rows and followed him in the same manner as they had rehearsed yesterday. They all had sullen faces and raised their heads, looking fierce. Only the torches that were about to burn out were bright and extinguished, which delayed the momentum.

Song Liu strode to Qiu's fish stall, stood there with his arms folded, and said loudly: "You dare to come to Guanyang after offending me, you are very courageous!"

Lu Xu: "I come every day."

Song Liu was stunned and continued to sarcastically say: "Is there any ship that dares to carry you?"

Lu Xu: "I just got off the boat, didn't you see?"

Song Liu was angry and asked the Qiu family loudly, "Do you know that the boat gang doesn't allow him to ride on the boat?!"

The Qiu brothers were confused, "We are not from the boat gang."

Song Liu's younger brothers took advantage of the situation and said, "How dare you! Don't you dare not listen to Master Liu?"

Lu Xu laughed and said, "Master Liu, take care of yourself and take care of yourself. I heard that the boat gang doesn't like to listen to you, Song Liu, so why are you taking care of others?"

Song Liu snorted coldly and kicked over the Qiu family's fish basket, "Then Mr. Liu will let you know the name of Guanyang Pier today."

When the Qiu brothers saw this, they all put down their work and came closer to Song Liu.

"Why, you don't accept it?" Song Liu stared, and kicked over a wooden bucket. The fish inside fell to the muddy ground and kept flopping around.

Lu Xu stopped the Qiu brothers who were about to have a fit, "What do you mean, Guanyang Wharf's surname is Song?"

Song Liu rubbed his hands and raised his eyebrows at him, "It's good if you know." He pointed at Qiu's family one by one, "I gave you Brother Hu a face. I used to pretend that you didn't know, and I won't allow him to take the boat again in the future."

He turned around and scanned the crowd watching the fun, and said loudly: "Listen up, if you offend me, Song Liu, don't even think about taking a boat in Guanyang! No one is allowed to take him! If anyone dares, think about it yourself!"

Tan Shitou said angrily: "I dare you, what do you want to do? You, Mr. Song, don't dare to talk like that in my stall!"

Song Liu narrowed his eyes and his nostrils were dilated with anger, "Okay, if you have the guts, my brothers will destroy his stall and burn his boat!"

"Who dares to move!" The Qiu brothers all pushed forward.

People on both sides suddenly bumped into each other, squeezing Lu Xu and Song Liuquan in the middle.

Outside the crowd, the people led by Qiu Hu were filled with indignation, breathing heavily, "Brother Tiger!"

Qiu Hu pressed his hands to tell them not to move. He clasped his fists at Luo Shen who was standing aside, "Master Luo, you see, it's not me, Qiu Hu, who wants to cause trouble."

Luo Shen's expression remained unchanged, he held the knife and tightened his fists.

Sooner or later, one day, I just don't know why that idiot Song Liu chose to mess with this tough guy when Song San was not around.

Seeing that the boat gang members were also grabbing things and trying to get closer, the government officials asked in a low voice, "Luo Tou, why don't you guys go over and pull me over?"