Chapter 163 Making the Most of Everything

In the first letter, Lu Xutuo asked the Wenqiu County Captain to find someone to help him send it back to Guanyang.

It just so happened that they were going to go there in the next few days, so Lu Xu's letter was not afraid of others reading it.

Eighty percent of others can’t understand it.

After sending the first letter, Lu Xu simply wrote the second and third letters on the road.

Since Wen Qiu had no acquaintance to help him deliver the letter, Lu Xu saved it by himself. While writing, he sorted out the things that had struck him in the past two years, as well as some scattered and unsystematic ideas.

It’s just that every night when I stay up late to write, I feel bitter and resentful.

When he arrived in Chongning, Lu Xu went to a bookstore and bought a Mongolian book to use as a dictionary.

He doesn't know and write commonly used words, but when buying it, he only wants a lot of characters and a complete set of characters.

When he returned to the caravan with a one-inch-thick book, the guys who were traveling with him were shocked——

Their boss is indeed an outstanding person who is famous in Guanyang at a young age. Look at him, he never forgets to learn during his business journey!

After hearing the discussion, Lu Xu felt mixed and wanted to burst into tears.

Does he want to? He doesn't want to!

It's so embarrassing for him, a scumbag, to struggle so hard.

If he couldn't even write a word and regressed from a scumbag to an illiterate, he wouldn't want to learn!

With the "Dictionary", Lu Xu made fewer typos, wrote letters more slowly, and slept more soundly every night - he studied half a page every day and ensured that he would sleep until he woke up naturally.

After experiencing it personally, he was even more puzzled as to why their Lu Zhou was so confused.

Along the way, Lu Xu only replenished his drink once, without buying or selling anything, and quickly left Longxing County.

Arriving at the junction of Longxing and Shuozhou, Lu Xu was still a little dazed when he saw the newly planted road signs on the abandoned old official road.

Isn't this style of splitting a few wooden boards and nailing them into signs and randomly drawing a simple sketch his patent?

Also, what is this painting about?

house?

This painting was even uglier than the one he painted. It made Lu Xu suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder. He wanted to take it off and change it for them.

Just as Lu Xu was looking for some water to grind, several bandits from the gate came running from the official road carrying shovels and sickles, all covered in dust and grass clippings.

"Boss, have you sent us food?!"

"I'll just say it's the boss!"

"Other than our caravan, no one could stir up such a big dust."

"that is!"

Lu Xu: "..."

Why did the Luo family, who also opened an inn, ask them if they wanted to eat when they met them along the way, while the prodigal sons of Menliang first asked him if he had brought food.

Lu Xu complained: You still look like bandits in this way!

The slander was the slander, but Lu Xu could still unload the grain as he wished.