Chapter 133 Bargaining

After Lu Xu finished speaking, the leaders were indeed a little moved.

The bandit said: "That's nice to say, aren't you going to do business with the barbarians?"

Lu Xu cursed in his heart, damn, he had indeed been targeting them for a long time!

Lu Xu: "Since you know that I am going north to Yonggu County, you should know that the military families who migrated north have many difficulties when they first arrive in the north, lacking food and clothing. Why do you still stop me?"

The bandit asked in surprise: "Are you going to Yonggu County?"

"Huh?" Lu Xu was a little confused again. Did this person know his details, or did he not know his details? What's wrong?

"I'm going to Yonggu County, what's wrong?"

Several bandits looked at each other but refused to say anything more.

Lu Xu also analyzed silently and quietly glanced at Liangshan Bao: Do ​​you know him?

But Liang Shanbao was sincere and winked at him, as if to reassure him that he would protect him if there was a fight.

Lu Xu was speechless and choked up. Eye contact really didn't work for everyone.

But at least it was confirmed that after he mentioned going to Yonggu County, the other party's attitude softened slightly.

Lu Xu secretly breathed a sigh of relief. If the matter could be resolved peacefully, he wouldn't want to fight anyone.

If push comes to shove, he would rather give up these goods to save the lives of all the people. After all, money can be made again, but if lives are lost, there will really be nothing.

In the silence, the younger bandit suddenly said: "You said earlier that you meant a stable way to make money. What do you mean by that? Tell me."

The leader frowned, and the young man said, "Listen to what he has to say."

At first glance, this man was easier to talk to than that leader. Lu Xu did not look at the fierce and stubborn leader at first glance. He spoke to the young man in a friendly manner: "It's very simple. I want to open up a new land from Guanyang to Qianjiao Ridge." Since the trade route in the north is a trade route, there are not only merchants but also roads."

The leader heard his "good idea" and everyone laughed, "Why, you want to hire us to build roads?"

Lu Xu: "Of course not!" Looking at the shining knife in his hand, we can tell that he is not good at building roads.

"There is a road, but there are few people walking on it and it is incoherent. If there are more people walking on it, it will naturally become a road. What I want you to do is to protect this road and don't let others..." Lu Xu scanned the people up and down their mountain and said, "The road was destroyed."

The bandit leader was not as shy as he was, and said bluntly: "What, you want to hire us to drive away other bandits for you? How much protection money will you pay?"

Lu Xu: "No."

The leader said angrily: "It's neither this nor that, so what do you mean?"

He stared, and Lu Qing immediately stared too. The young people next to the bandit leader also stared. Luo Chun and others also stared, and they all wanted to roll up their sleeves and fight.

Lu Xu: "Brother, I see that you are usually doing big things, not a businessman."

He has been doing business for so long, and he has never seen such a nonchalant stick!