Chapter 45 Getting acquainted

After Song Liu left, Luo Shen called Lu Xu aside and beat him, warning him to calm down.

Lu Xu pretended to be pitiful and behaved, "Brother Luo, am I not honest? You allowed me to do business in Guanyang, but Song Liu relied on the boat gang to prevent me from taking the boat. I don't want to cause trouble, let alone trouble you all the time. I have to go back and forth every day. I endured walking on the mountain road for four hours, everyone knows it! But Song Liu is not done yet, he still wants to steal my prescription and steal my business."

Luo Shen: "Seriously?"

Lu Xu: "The people in their gambling house said it themselves! If you don't believe me, ask someone to ask."

Luo Shen said nothing.

Lu Xu: "What can I do if I am helpless? If they don't let me take the boat, I won't take it. If they sell snails, I won't sell them. Even if it rains recently and the mountain roads are slippery, I have never thought of taking the boat." Boat. Isn’t it just a coincidence that I bought a mountain product from the Qiu brothers. They kindly wanted to take me home. They saw that my house lived next to the river, so they picked me up..."

Luo Shen: "Did they take the initiative to find you?"

Lu Xu: "Of course! Where can I meet people?! Many people saw me in the morning market and they stopped me and asked me if I wanted mountain goods. If you don't believe me, go find someone and ask."

Luo Shen had no doubts about this.

He also knew that the Qiu family sold wild goods.

Luo Shen patted him on the shoulder, "You know you are helpless, so just do your business well. As long as you don't cause trouble, no one will bully you in Guanyang."

Lu Xushun climbed up the pole: "I am the most law-abiding person! With your words, I feel relieved. Anyone who dares to mess with me will be taken to the Yamen!"

Luo Shen: "..."

Luo Shen had a headache when he remembered that Lu Xu took Liu Youzi to the Yamen to write documents, and then took fellow villagers to the Yamen to ask for documents. He thought about it for a moment, and then said: "You can come to me, but don't bother me if you have nothing to do. Do you understand?"

Lu Xu nodded like a fool: "I know, I know! Don't worry!"

The book he borrowed from the county magistrate got wet. How dare he approach the magistrate?

Luo Shen led the people away, and Lu Xucai went to the Qiu family's fish stall to push his cart. As he passed by, he first saw a young man sitting upright behind the fish stall, with a strong back and a strong waist, sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, but a serious gaze.

He is twenty-seven or eighty years old, wearing burlap clothes and wearing straw sandals, but he cannot hide his heroic spirit.

Especially that figure, the muscles clearly visible under the clothes made Lu Xu envious and envious.

Lu Xu's eyes sparkled, "You must be Master Qiu!"

Qiu Hu was repairing the broken bench on the stall when he heard the sound and laughed heartily, "I'm not polite. If you don't mind, just call me Brother Hu like a stone."

Lu Xu followed the good advice: "Brother Tiger."

He leaned over and asked, "Can you still practice this?"

Qiu Hu: "What's the matter? I can also knit straw sandals and sew clothes."

Lu Xu praised: "This is a real man!"