Chapter 165 Transaction

Lu Xu was "kidnapped" by them to the camp, but received a warm reception.

When they entered the camp, from the entrance to the camp, the eyes of the soldiers on duty were warm, welcoming and happy.

That look in his eyes made him look like a big gold ingot.

The guards quickly let them into the camp without even checking.

After the baptism last time, Lu Xu subconsciously thought that this time the grain officer was trying to default on his debt again?

Lu Xu suddenly became excited.

This time he can bring one hundred and twenty carts of goods, ninety of which are grain.

He lived frugally on the road and didn't leave much for the tea sheds along the way. There are still eighty carts full of original grains, which have remained intact from Guanyang to Daying.

The other ten carts that were consumed were replenished with barley, buckwheat and other miscellaneous grains in Qinglong City and Hong County.

He didn't even give a single car to Qiu Hu and Tan Shitou. Wouldn't Daying deduct all of it?

When Lu Xu saw the smiling grain officer, his expression was unusually alert and creepy. It's like looking at a goblin that eats human flesh and sucks human blood.

Unexpectedly, when the grain officer saw him, he felt like he was seeing a relative. As soon as he came up, he pulled him to greet him. Lu Xu felt goosebumps and said, "Brother Lu, thank you for your hard work! We haven't seen each other for several months. I miss you so much, brother." Yeah, you didn't encounter any trouble on the way."

Lu Xu thought to himself, who is your brother? "Everything goes well, thanks to Brother Jia and General Li, everything goes well."

After saying that, he still couldn't help but complain, "If I encounter trouble, I won't be able to get there now."

The grain officer just pretended not to hear, and his enthusiasm remained unchanged: "That's good, that's good."

Then his eyes were glued to the endless motorcade, "There must be hundreds of cars, right?"

Lu Xu: "One hundred and twenty vehicles!"

The grain officer said brightly: "How many carts of grain are there?"

Lu Xu: "Fifty carts of wheat, thirty carts of rice, ten carts of buckwheat, barley and miscellaneous grains."

The grain officer's eyes became brighter and his grin became wider, "Brother Lu is really a man of his word!"

Lu Xu: "I didn't dare to betray the general's trust, so I came at full speed."

The grain officer nodded with satisfaction and looked into the convoy, "I see they are all mule carts?"

Lu Xu: "Isn't it? If the cow is there, it won't be here right now."

The grain officer nodded, and suddenly felt that something was wrong.

Lu Xu repeated: "If the cow is here, it won't be here right now."

Grain Officer: "...Where are those cows you borrowed?"

Lu Xu discussed: "How about I pay for it with grain and mules?"

Grain officer: "..."

Now Lu Xu became more enthusiastic. He grabbed the grain officer, ignored his pained expression, and said sincerely: "I also wanted to deliver the grain as soon as possible. You see, I came here in a hurry and slowly. My butt is almost split into eight pieces."