Chapter 106 Cooking Tangyuan

It was Lu Yong’s idea to set up stalls for the Lantern Festival.

Lu Xu asked him to be responsible for the shopping. He always had money in his hand. Seeing that the river water would not melt, Lu Xu could not come, and others were opening, it would be uneconomical for them to leave the shop empty.

He thought about it over and over again, but he felt that he could make money during the three days of Lantern Festival. He gritted his teeth and ran out to buy fifty kilograms of glutinous rice.

Even though we can’t use up all the Yuanxiao, their shop always uses glutinous rice for desserts!

Normally, even if he saw a business opportunity, Lu Yong would not dare to spend money without Lu Xu's consent.

But in the twelfth lunar month, something big or small happened to their family - the tofu shop that had been rented by his family for many years moved away.

When the tofu shop heard that Lu Xu had gone home to celebrate the New Year, it threatened Lu Yong to order tofu from him next year, otherwise they would cancel the lease.

Previously, they looked down on the small business that Lu Yong and Lu Xu did, but they didn't expect that they would actually do it later. They had to buy a cart of tofu and soy milk from outside every day. Seeing that other people's tofu business was booming, how could they? Not greedy?

It's not like they haven't looked for Lu Xu, but Lu Xu seems to have a soft temper. He is very irritating when he quarrels with others, and his words are weird and unpleasant.

Now that Lu Xu has gone home, they have watched Lu Yong grow up, and they know his temper best.

They didn't want to be subdued or say soft words, mainly because they had been together for too long. The two families knew each other well. The Lu family had a soft temper. Except for Lu Yong, whose father had a bad temper, the others were honest and timid. They didn't dare to offend others and only wanted to scare people. There was nothing his father could do about Lu Yong and his grandma, so why not just let them threaten him?

Who wants to be soft to a soft persimmon?

Unexpectedly, Lu Yong, who had been soft for many years, actually hardened up and became even more angry than his father, telling them to rent or leave if they wanted.

I was so angry with Doufu Fang that I shouted to leave that day, pretending to pack my things, thinking that Lu Yong's family should come to beg for mercy, but they waited and waited until Lu Yong came to urge them to leave.

In the twelfth month of winter, the Doufufang family almost got angry and had a quarrel with Lu Yong on the spot. The neighbors were all disturbed and came to watch the fun, but Lu Yong was like a bastard who had eaten a weight. They couldn't win the argument and let them Howl, but won't let go.

Lu Yong has been with Lu Xu for a long time, and his temper has also improved.

In the past, he was afraid of getting into trouble and provoking others. He was always afraid of causing trouble for his family and the shop. He always thought that he would give in and hide when he could. As long as he could go smoothly, it would be okay if he suffered a little loss.

But since he started doing business with Lu Xu, he has met more and more people, and gradually he has realized that people are of all kinds. Especially after he started to take charge of purchasing, he felt more and more that people were different.

Some people were afraid that he would not want their vegetables, so they were nervous and picked the vegetables cleanly and waited for him outside the shop early in the morning.