Chapter 191 Jialin City

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu woke up with a start.

Yan Junqi: "What's wrong?"

Lu Xu: "There seems to be a gong sound. I'll go take a look."

The heavy rain outside covered up the sound of gongs and drums, so Lu Xu couldn't hear it clearly.

He got out of bed in the dark and stepped on water as soon as his feet touched the ground.

Before I knew it, water had already entered the house.

Lu Zhou: "Brother?"

Lu Xu: "Don't come down, there's water."

He touched his clothes from the bottom and put them on, poured out the water that had poured into his shoes. He couldn't tell whose shoes were whose, so he put them on casually and put them on. Lu Xu bent down and picked up the other shoes and put them away. Get on the stool, grab the umbrella and go out.

As soon as he opened the door, the louder sound of rain filled the room. It was extremely dark. Lu Xu walked out in the dark, and sure enough he heard the sound of gongs.

The host also got up, and they lit the only oil lamp in the house. When Lu Xu saw the light, he quickly shouted: "Uncle, what's going on?"

The host said: "I don't know, it seems like it's wet. I'll go take a look on the street."

Lu Xu thought for a moment, "I'll let you go."

The situation on the street is similar to where they live. There is water everywhere, and people are running here with their families.

The terrain here is higher than elsewhere, and it's so dark that they don't know what the situation is like elsewhere.

When I asked on the road, no one could explain me clearly.

The officer who was beating the gong as a warning kept knocking in the distance, which made people anxious.

Lu Xu went back with the male owner of the house where he was staying, woke up everyone in the house, and went door to door to knock on the neighbors' doors, so that no one would not hear and be trapped at home.

Lu Xu had never encountered a flood in his whole life. There was water outside and the room was full of water.

He was going in and out, flustered and trying to stay calm.

"Brother, come up too."

The water had accumulated up to his calf, and there was not much left before the fire bed. Lu Zhou stood on the fire bed to urge him.

Lu Xu gritted his teeth, swept away the things on the table, moved the table onto the bed, and moved the chairs floating in the water over.

"If the water reaches the bed, you two stand on the table. If the water reaches the window, we will go out. I will push you out through the window. If there is water outside the window, we will use stools to break open the roof and we will go from above. go out."

Lu Zhou calmed down and said "hmm" loudly.

Yan Junqi stretched out his hand, and Lu Xu grabbed his hand and climbed onto the bed.

None of the three slept the rest of the time.

Lu Xu also took out the remaining half of the cake during the day, broke it into three portions, and gave them to Yan Junqi and Lu Zhou.

"Have a quick bite and gather your strength. As long as we hold on to the wood, we can survive even if there is a big flood."

In the dark night, Lu Xu heard Yan Junqi and Lu Zhou laughing, and he stretched out his arms to hug his brother and Jun Qi.