Chapter 189 Practice

Start from the beginning

"If you are satisfied, wait until I wake up and write again." Yan Junqi put down his pen and ink and asked apologetically.

He didn't know before that Li Zheng wanted him to write a plaque for the ancestral hall.

Li Zheng smiled and said: "Satisfied, satisfied! How good this is! Not to mention our Yinma Town, even the entire Guanyang County, there are few better ones!"

Daqi Juren can already become officials. Even if Yan Junqi fails the scientific examination in Beijing, he can be sent to serve as an official.

The words inscribed by the official are something they have never seen before from all over the country!

They put it away carefully, "Tomorrow I will go to the county to find the best craftsman to carve it!"

Yan Junqi smiled.

Just as he was about to put away his pen, he remembered something again and asked Lu Xu to help him spread out the paper and write a plaque for the grocery store that the Lu family had never mentioned - Lu Ji's Commissary.

There are already many literate children in the village. As soon as he finished writing, someone immediately read it out.

Everyone was confused: "Canteen? What is a canteen?"

Lu Xu felt warm in his heart. He only casually mentioned this name to Yan Junqi when he was first making the idea. Unexpectedly, Yan Junqi actually remembered it now: "It means small grocery store!"

Yan Junqi put down his pen and looked at him with a smile.

He remembers.

He remembered every word Lu Xu said, every word he wrote, and every picture he drew.

But he seemed to be really drunk. As soon as he finished inscribing the plaque, he turned around and stumbled suddenly. Lu Xu quickly supported him with quick eyes and hands, and took Yan Junqi into his arms.

Li Zheng: "Are you drunk?!"

Grandpa Lu: "Shu Lang is drunk."

The third uncle scolded the people at each table who had just persuaded people to drink: "Look, look, I told you to drink blindly!"

Grandma Lu commanded: "Xuwa, help Shulang back to the house and lie down quickly."

Yan's mother was anxious: "You have to watch him when you get outside, but you can't let him drink randomly."

Yuan Manniang: "You can't drink indiscriminately, Zhou'er, do you know when you look at your two brothers?"

Third Aunt: "I'll make him a bowl of sobering tea."

Fourth Aunt: "Let's boil another sugar-watered egg. I drank all day and didn't eat anything..."

Yan Junqi half leaned and half lay in Lu Xu's arms, listening to the caring words of the elders. He couldn't hear the voices clearly, and filled his ears in confusion, which was a little noisy, a little full, and a little warm.

Hot and crispy, it warmed his heart like warm wine.

Yan Junqi smiled foolishly, "Brother Xu... I passed the exam... I passed the exam and passed the exam..."

Lu Xu supported him with his arms from under his armpits, raised his hands to hold his chin and rubbed his face, softening and rounding Yan Junqi's edges.

A few years ago, it was this little face that was even more immature than now that said to him, "I don't want to study anymore." But Lu Xu could clearly see from that confused, helpless and stubborn face that he was screaming silently - - "I want to study."