Chapter 189 Practice

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu: "..."

He probably knew why Han Lu and Xiao Xia had read it. It was probably one of Han Lu's little sisters who was about to get married who shared it with them.

He understands.

Usually when I am shocked by my three views, I can’t help but share it with my friends. The legend says that I cannot be blinded alone.

Yuan Manniang felt that she had explained clearly, and Lu Xu also felt that she had understood.

They both looked at each other in silence for a moment, both waiting for the other to speak.

Yuan Manniang:? ? ?

Why don't you speak? Do you understand what it means? Didn't she make it clear enough?

Lu Xu:? ? ?

Don't you want to borrow him for a look?

Lu Xu was embarrassed: "Shall I... buy a copy?"

Yuan Manniang: "Otherwise, I'd better buy it on the road."

Also, in Guanyang, he has too many acquaintances. If he dares to buy it today, it will be spread throughout the streets and alleys tomorrow.

Yuan Manniang warned again: "Don't let Zhou'er see it."

Lu Xu responded and ran away.

He has seen a lot of landscape paintings of this era, as well as a lot of statues of gods and portraits. As for... well, what level is it? A little curious.

I don’t know if it was because of the mention of the erotic palace. At night, Lu Xu had a beautiful dream. In the dream, Yan Junqi’s eyes were moist. When Lu Xu was woken up in the morning, he stared at Yan Junqi’s cold and handsome face, and his soul suddenly aroused. .

Yan Junqi: "What's wrong?"

Lu Xu was in a daze: "Ahem, it's okay."

Yan Junqi saw that he had rolled his hair into a mess again, and took out a comb from the drawer to comb his hair.

The strands of hair near Lu Xu's forehead always tended to curl up, and he had to press it harder to comb it under his long hair.

Yan Junqi's warm fingers brushed Lu Xu's ears, and the touch was the same as in last night's dream. The difference was that in the dream, Yan Junqi was untying his hair tie.

Lu Xu silently pulled the quilt onto her body again.

"cold?"

"Hmm? Yeah! It gets cold early this fall, so let's bring more thick clothes this time."

Yan Junqi was inexplicable, it was obviously a sunny day.

After combing his hair, Yan Junqi was about to find him some thicker clothes, but Lu Xu ran to the bathroom in her underwear.

Yan Junqi pinched his clothes, thinking of Lu Xu's red ears, and burst into laughter.

They bid farewell to the county magistrate yesterday, and today they will return to their hometown to worship their ancestors.

Although Yan Junqi's hometown is not in Guanyang, nor in Lujia Village, and his surname is not Lu, Lujia Village has had this famous candidate for generations. Even if his surname is not Lu, the Lu family is willing to make an exception and allow him to worship his ancestors in the village. feast.

Jun Qi never liked this, and Lu Xu was afraid that he would mind, but Yan Junquan didn't show any displeasure at all.

He and Lu Xu went to visit the grave together to say goodbye, and did not refuse the village banquet specially organized for him. Yan Junqi toasted each table and said goodbye, and also wrote a new plaque for the village ancestral hall.