Chapter 188 Secret Talk

Start from the beginning

The mother and son were speechless and choked, so embarrassed that no one knew what to say.

Lu Xu had thorns on his butt, twisting it left and right, and stammered, "Did you find out about it that day?"

Yuan Manniang: "Your Aunt Yan and I have already had a guess..."

After all, Lu Xu couldn't hide who he was good to. Every time he came back from an outing, he would go to the academy to pick up someone. If he met anything rare and interesting, Lu Rui and Lu Zhou could not live without Yan Junqi. He would pick up vegetables for Yan Junqi rather than give Lu The sharp and twelfth lunar months are very attentive.

Every time he came back, he would make sure to take a day for the two of them to play alone. Lu Rui cried and acted and didn't follow him a few times.

Lu Le and several other children who came to live in his house moved to the front yard, and Lu Xu also lived with Yan Junqi...

Yuan Manniang muttered, "Otherwise, your third aunt would have already arranged matchmaking for Xiaohui, and I wouldn't have urged you."

Lu Xu: "..."

He said nonchalantly: "Then...then...then you don't object?"

Yuan Manniang was helpless, "Will you listen if we object?"

Lu Xu was silent.

Yuan Manniang sighed: "If you like girls, of course my mother will be happy."

She used to even think about where to build new houses for Lu Xu, Lu Zhou, and Lu Rui to find wives.

"But if you don't like it, can you still force me to marry you?" Yuan Manniang's voice was soft, and she was a little confused and doubtful, "I promised your father to take good care of you, but I don't know Is it right or wrong to do this, but I always feel that life is too unpredictable, and the people we laugh with today may never see each other again tomorrow."

Yuan Manniang touched his head and pushed the strands of hair behind his ears that had fallen out after a long day of running. She could vaguely see the shadow of Lu Ji who died young on Lu Xu's face.

"Since both of you are willing, let's do it. Happy days go too fast, and unhappy days go too slow. If you can be happy, be happier."

As for how she and Yan's mother had tossed and turned and couldn't sleep at night after they figured out what happened to them, and how she sat in a daze in front of Lu Ji's grave, she didn't tell him.

This child of hers has a big heart, and sometimes she can be quite petty, so she should just let him run forward happily.

"Before I met your father, I had seen wealthy families spend money to buy boys to take home as waiters..."

Lu Xu interrupted her and said solemnly: "I don't treat Jun Qi like that!"

Yuan Manniang smiled and said, "Of course I know that. Men here are not allowed to get married. I heard that it is possible in some places. No matter whether you can salute or not, you must know that you have passed the eldest relationship. Since you are together, you can You should treat Jun Qi well. He is younger than you and has a stubborn temperament. If you two quarrel and have conflicts, you should give in to him more."

Lu Xu said shyly: "We don't bicker, quarrel, and have no conflicts."

Yuan Manniang smiled.

She listened to Xin's words several times without even quarreling!

However, Lu Xu has a cheerful and elegant personality. After quarreling, he can shamelessly act coquettishly and give things to coax others. Not to mention Yan Junqi who is reasonable, even Lu Rui who is unreasonable can coax three or five of them.