Chapter 187 Career

Start from the beginning

My fourth uncle’s family has a new baby, named Lu Xiao. He is only three years old and is a chubby little boy.

With the addition of new members to the family, even the Buddhist fourth uncle has become ambitious. He talks about making money to build a house for his younger son and buy land, but in fact he is afraid that Lu Xuan will not be able to do it alone by running the business route.

Otherwise, Lu Xu would have retired with his front foot, and his back foot would have hit him.

Before Lu Xuan expressed his stance, he first went to his own son to make it clear - I will help you, and you will help me make money.

Lu Xuan couldn't laugh or cry.

Lu Xiao grew up a little, and the fourth aunt returned to the world to take care of their chickens, ducks and geese, as well as the vegetables and fruits on the Four Seasons Mountain.

The third aunt fulfilled her wish and hid her merit and fame. She handed over the food shop in Guanyang to Gou Zi and the relatives of the Lu family who later went to help her. She returned to the village to take care of the elderly and helped Lu Hui, his son and the fourth aunt.

When Lu Hui gets older, she has to help Lu Hui choose a wife.

Now that their family's conditions are better, the matchmaker has broken the threshold, but his little Hui is not enlightened. He squats in the mountains with the cows and sheep all day long. He even figured out how to deliver babies to the cows and sheep. He doesn't know how to find a wife. , Third Aunt is so worried...

In their entire family, Lu Xu was becoming more and more idle.

When the yamen raised funds from the whole city to expand the outer city, it gave the locals good conditions - those who donated money would have priority in selecting land, either to build a house or buy a shop, and they should follow them first. After the people in Guanyang have chosen, only outsiders can choose.

Everyone in the yamen had a good relationship with Lu Xu. Apart from the Luo family, Lu Xu was the second choice. However, Lu Xu was willing to pay, but he didn't choose a shop very much.

Lu Wen was furious.

According to his idea, he would spend all his money to buy as much as he could. If he couldn't afford a whole street, he would have to buy half a street, and he would have to pick at a good location.

Lu Xu blocked him back with one sentence: "Our family already has enough food and drink. If we open more rooms and less rooms, will it have any impact on what you eat and wear?"

Everything that is beautiful in the forest will be destroyed by the wind. They have developed fast enough and have enough. Everyone in the family has already been saturated with what they can do.

Lu Xu advised him, "Give it to others."

Lu Wen thought about it all night and finally listened to Lu Xu.

However, he did not want to be as silent and low-key as Lu Xu. Instead, he asked people in the Guanyang Alliance, especially his close friends, if they wanted to buy a house or a shop.

He also boasted Lu Xu's "leave it to others" argument in a very sensational way, which made him and his brother so generous and righteous that even he himself was almost moved.

Finally, ask whoever is short of money, you can borrow money from him.

Don’t know how to do business?

It doesn't matter, occupy it first, and later rent it to merchants from all over the world!

For a moment, the whole Guanyang had forgotten Lu Wen's reputation as a profiteer and vampire. Everyone praised Lu Wen for his kindheartedness and a philanthropist.