Chapter 183 Mutton Hot Pot

Start from the beginning

He saved more, and Lu Xu spent it again.

Lu Xu: "Has our hot pot restaurant been renovated? Can it be opened?"

Lu Wen: "It's not that fast! I told you to buy it earlier, but you didn't. You must be busy now!"

Lu Xu: "If it doesn't work out, just sell a few stones first."

He kept all the stones he brought back from the north this time in Dengzhou. He only brought back a basket of small stones. Things were rare and expensive, so he had to sell them slowly.

Anyway, I still have it at home, so I might as well build a big one and sell it.

Lu Xu closed the account book and asked Lu Wen to withdraw the money. He first went to settle the bills at the wine shop and grocery store.

As for the things the Luo family had borrowed, Luo Chun had given him a message, not to pay them back in a hurry, but to hurry him to buy food for the Knight Cavalry Army first.

Now everyone in Guanyang can see that the business route can make money in the future. The people who borrowed money from the Luo family before still want to use the Luo family's line. How can anyone come to ask for money now?

Lu Xu went to the wine shop to deliver money. The shopkeeper took his money and gave him another batch on credit.

The grocery store didn't want any money at all. His nephew had already settled in Dengzhou, ate and drank for free for a while, and even rented a big shop for free. How could he have the nerve to ask Lu Xu for money.

Lu Xu bought a lot of things from him again, and the profit alone was enough to cover the money he paid for the goods last time.

Especially those pieces of cloth that his brother-in-law had just sent from his hometown, Lu Xu was very happy.

This time he asked Luxu to bring some cloth to his nephew to sell on his behalf.

In the past few days, Guanyang has become lively again.

There are people recruiting workers at the dock every day, and the Lu family's restaurant is being renovated intensively. Someone saw them bringing eight sheep from the village and hiring a butcher.

Seeing that Lu Ji's tables, chairs and benches were all set up and the signboard was hung up, there was no invitation letter.

The merchants who were invited to eat mutton last time were a little bit unable to sit still. They took advantage of the chat and asked: "Is the Lu family planning to open directly this time?"

"It looks like I didn't receive the invitation, what about you?"

"Me neither."

Everyone felt balanced again, and some people found a reason for Lu Ji: "Isn't Guanyang Lu Ji now in charge of his stingy brother?"

"Lu Wen!" Everyone suddenly understood and accepted it with great peace of mind.

Some people were joking around, saying that Lu Ji had changed his management style and his style had changed. In the past, when Lu Xu was in charge, he would open a new store without doing any activities, but it would not work if he was replaced by Lu Wen.

Others say it's not Lu Wen's problem, it's Lu Ji's business that has grown and he has no shortage of customers.

After all the cool words, there are still people who speculate seriously, look, if this continues, in a few years, it's hard to say what Lu Ji will be like in the future.

As word spread, someone discovered something was wrong and said, "My father-in-law has received an invitation letter, and there are also coupons."

"Your father-in-law?"