Chapter 181 Confession

Start from the beginning

A full stomach full of sourness that cannot be digested and has no place to relieve it all ferments into stuffiness.

Yan Junqi was so angry that his breathing became thicker. Lu Xu glared angrily at him, and he glared angrily at Lu Xu.

Not to be outdone, the two of them stared at each other for a long time, then burst into laughter.

The other person is a fool.

I am a fool.

Lu Xu stepped over and hugged Yan Junqi, "Wouldn't you have told me earlier?"

But how dare Yan Junqi?

He remained silent, placed his chin on Lu Xu's shoulder, and adjusted his breathing deeply, but could not remain calm.

The panic that had been suppressed all night vented silently.

The hesitation deep in my heart was released.

Lu Xu felt a chill on his shoulders.

Warm tears silently soaked into the jacket, becoming cool on the winter night.

There was no movement from Hanlu and Xiaoxia outside, and the lights were turned on in their rooms.

In the big house, the remaining fire burned out, leaving only a small oil lamp in the kitchen. The coldness of the winter night gradually invaded the body, and only the embrace of each other was unusually warm.

Lu Xu felt Yan Junqi's body trembling slightly, and reached out to pat and caress his back over and over again.

He should have noticed it long ago.

With Jun Qi's character, would he let his neighbors accompany him to Beijing?

Will not.

If he didn't like him, how could he break his alienated boundaries and easily agree to help him take care of his pocket money? If he didn't like him, how could he get involved in other people's business as a scholar? Even on his first trip north, he said If something happens to him and he cannot come back, you will protect his career and family for him?

If you didn't like him, why did you carefully save every draft page he wrote, pack his luggage for him before he went out, and cut his books with your own hands?

Jun Qi noticed it earlier than him, and must have been more panicked and scared than him.

He is younger than him, sensitive and introverted, and suddenly discovering that he likes boys must be very scary for him alone.

Lu Xu sighed, he is such an idiot.

He foolishly thought that Jun Qi was the most special and best confidant and friend, but how could Jun Qi take so much of his friend's property and family?

If he had paid more attention to Jun Qi, he should have discovered it long ago.

It was because he was too stupid that Jun Qi kept holding back and dared not speak.

Lu Xu listened to Yan Junqi's messy breathing and hugged him tighter.

Until Yan Junqi finally calmed down, Lu Xu gently let go of him, and they separated slightly. Lu Xu lowered his eyes to look at Yan Junqi's eyes that were red from crying, and chuckled guiltily: "You have to tell me next time, it's not like you don't know, Lu Xu is a big idiot."

Yan Jun burst into tears and smiled, "Yeah." Lu Xu is a big fool, and he is also a big fool.

Lu Xu raised her hand to wipe the corner of his eyes, feeling cold to the touch. He pulled Yan Junqi and held up the oil lamp and said with emotion: "Let's go, don't wash it. I'll wash it tomorrow and go back to sleep!"