Chapter 180 Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Lu Rui hugged the little tiger and looked up to see Lu Wen being scolded, laughing.

Yuan Manniang poked her head out, with veins pulsing on Wen Wan's face. She strode out, caught Lu Rui and slapped her, "Brother, you still laugh when you are being scolded. Look at you covered in mud. If you do this again tomorrow, your butt will be naked." Come on, there’s no one to do your laundry.”

Seeing that his younger brother was being scolded again, December saw his new toy put down and came over to pull Lu Rui over: "Mom, let me change Rui Rui's clothes."

Yuan Manniang put Lu Rui down and said, "Go."

Twelve months took Lu Rui back to the house and rummaged through Lu Rui's clothes from the closet.

"Rui Rui, sit down and sister will help you get dressed."

This is a new mini-game she developed recently. After changing Lu Rui's blouse and pants, she will then comb Lu Rui's pigtails and tie her headband, treating her little brother like a big doll.

Lu Rui put his little tiger next to the rabbit in the twelfth lunar month, bared his teeth and claws: "Bite you!"

Wen Zhen stuffed the little rabbit of the twelfth lunar month under his tiger hat: "The big tiger protects the little rabbit!"

Lu Rui: "Bite!"

Wen Zhen: "The little tiger cannot bite the big tiger."

Lu Rui: "I can bite!"

La Yue ran over with a headband, "Ruirui, which color do you want? Yellow! Tiger color."

Lu Rui was happy: "Yeah!"

When Lu Xu returned home anxiously, he opened the door and saw his younger brothers and sisters playing hide-and-seek in the yard.

Everyone else was hiding, but Lu Rui had his hair tied up in pigtails and was counting against the wall with his little tiger in his arms. He hadn't seen her for two or three months, and he could already count to fifteen or sixteen.

Lu Xu closed the door and said "hush" to Lu Zhou and Lu Yue who came out. With such skill, Lu Rui counted fourteen again.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, fourteen..."

Lu Xu smiled.

Tiptoeing towards the backyard.

He just entered the backyard and saw Lu Wen coming out of the kitchen with an empty bucket, "Auntie, brother is back! Let's go get water, I'm waiting for you to come back and get the pot!"

Lu Xu watched eagerly as Yan Junqi came out of the room quickly, but he was pulled by Lu Wen to fetch water.

Lu Xu was holding back the strength he couldn't let go as he pulled the rope up from the well. The well water swayed back and forth in the bucket, and as soon as he lifted it over the edge of the well, water splashed on his feet.

Lu Xu: "..."

Lu Wen: "Brother, are you in a hurry to go home and go to the latrine?"

Lu Xu gritted his teeth and poured the water into their wooden buckets: "...You carry it!"

Lu Wen: "Okay, okay, go quickly!"

Lu Xu: "..."

He went home again, but this time he was grabbed by Han Lu, "Brother, how do you cut the mutton? Xiaowen said it should be cut thinly, how thin?"

Lu Xu: "You leave it for a while and I'll cut it."

Han Lu: "I just need to cut the meat and start dinner."