Chapter 178 Saw it

Start from the beginning

After a trade, almost everyone involved makes money.

The three counties discussed it and decided to hold it twice a year, once after spring plowing and once after autumn harvest.

No matter how long this activity can continue in the future, the magistrates of the three counties have a tacit understanding that as long as he is still in office, they must persist.

Lu Xu didn't know that the three counties had jointly organized the trade fair, but when he passed through Chongning and Wenqiu this time, the people in the two counties had a very different attitude towards them than before. When he mentioned that they were Guanyang people, the other party smiled and praised them. They said: "The fish you eat in Guanyang are so delicious."

"Your Guanyang City is so beautiful."

"Do you have a lot of sun-viewing candies?"

"That cake you have there is so delicious, but it's too expensive!"

Lu Xu was at a loss. Why did everyone seem to have been to Guanyang?

But amidst the praise, there is also a different tone.

Someone asked him: "Is that Lu Wen of the Guanyang Alliance really your brother?"

"Aren't you brothers?"

"I just said we can't be brothers!"

What did Lu Wen do?

Why do businesses in both counties gnash their teeth when mentioning him?

When Lu Xu figured out what was going on, he was surprised to find that there were already some short-distance traders on the business road.

The merchants in Guanyang transported the goods to the junction of Guanyang and Wenqiu. The merchants in Wenqiu took over and distributed part of it, and the rest was sold to Chongning.

The merchants in Chongning collect local specialties, exchange them with the merchants in Wenqiu, and then the merchants in Wenqiu sell them to the people of Guanyang.

After the Guanyang people received the goods, they went to the ship merchants from the south to trade...

The small traders in these places do not dare to run too far. It is impossible to expect them to run across the county from Guanyang to the north like Lu Xu. But within the range they are familiar with, many people can safely move things. Heartbeat.

Especially those who have walked there personally, seen the road conditions, and tasted the benefits, have gained huge motivation.

The brave ones will travel across two counties in order to make more money and pocket the middleman's price difference themselves.

When Lu Xu went to stay at the inn run by the Luo family, he would see small traders from the three counties from time to time. They generally only had one or two carts and bought some cheap and easy-to-sell goods. Either the waiters were their own family members, or they were just Hire one or two people, start a small business, and earn some hard-earned money.

Someone met Lu Xu and heard that he had returned from the north. They also wanted to see if Lu Xu had any products they could buy.

Lu Xu made several small businesses at the inn, and even recruited a Wenqiu merchant to join their Guanyang Alliance.

“Join our accommodation deals!”

The Wenqiu merchants were very happy. The Guanyang Alliance had no compulsory requirements. They had priority in selling goods to them, hiring their people, and staying in their stores...